Daps
Reppin
Queens
cigar.gif

:cheers: Life is good.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He played the new ed sheeran track and that would be a bigger pull than a Nas song so it could be any time

the music choice is usually better on 1xtra but it's merged with the main radio 1 at the moment so it's for the whole country so can't just play hip hop

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Nas flow remind me of I Am... era...spittin crazy

still dont like the hook...sounds too generic for me

4Eyez

Next stop is...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, New York
For the most part I think the songs that we haven't fully heard are going to be the gems on LIG.

- No Introduction ( It sounds cool for the most part, I can understand why some people aren't feeling it tho. Nas will most likely carry this track with his lyrics anyway.)

- A Queens Story (Sounds like one of the illest tracks imo. We'll see in due time.)

- Reach Out (:snoop: @ people who are sleeping on this.)

- Worlds an Addiction (I have to hear how hes rapping on this to determine how I feel about it.)

- Summer on Smash (Chorus seems pretty lazy and weak, typical swizz lame crap. But Esco seems to pick up the ground ball with his spitting :yes:)

Couldn't finish this post, as I was typing the snippet link I had just got bombed brehs :bryan:

Who has a working link? Btw, we can't dap a post anymore?

All in all, you know Life is Good when you can't even decide which SNIPPET is the best :ahh::lawd:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Life is Good will make Nas top 3 greatest albums brehs....

:ohlawd:Love everything about this song. Hopefully, someone recorded this.

I know somebody had to

Nas was talkin bout surpassing the legends he grew up on and leaving the women he thought he'd be with forever..

the way he spit that was :noah: