Official Nas Thread

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder of Nas is gonna stick to his lost tapes 1 formula, with no hype, no bs. No features, no promo, no videos... Just rare

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It wouldn't be the Lost tapes if he did

YEEEEAAAARRESSSSSS ago before he signed to added Jam there was a press release saying Nas was going to shoot a video for Lost Tapes 2, this was around 2004-05 so of course it didn't happen, but also thinking about Def Jam and Nas apparently had budgeting issues surrounding the release of Lost Tapes 2, I think Nas wants to do it a little "bigger" this time around. Not necessarily give it the full album treatment, but moreso than the first LT got.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Whaaa? Khaled shooting a video for NasAlbumDone? That shyt was like an interlude. No chorus or hook. I guess it was so poppin' they had to do a video. Shout out to Khaled for being one of us: Nas Stan. Hahaha.. He's been keeping Nas in all his albums. You can tell he's one of us. Good lookin' DJ Khaled. One of us!!!

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Whaaa? Khaled shooting a video for NasAlbumDone? That shyt was like an interlude. No chorus or hook. I guess it was so poppin' they had to do a video. Shout out to Khaled for being one of us: Nas Stan. Hahaha.. He's been keeping Nas in all his albums. You can tell he's one of us. Good lookin' DJ Khaled. One of us!!!

exactly

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

That's a Major Key:youngsabo:

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas LosT Tapes 2 needs to be really good. He first one wil be hard to surpass. I know he has the unreleased catalogue to rival it though. It's funny how people had heard 75% of the first lost tapes before came out but still hold it in very high esteem due to the fact that all the trash quality and it all seem to fit well together. I believe the lost tapes 2 will have more songs that we have not heard yet. Hoping it's a good mix of older and more recent material. If it's all newer stuff, it will sound more like the new album and less like a compilation of unreleased tracks from the many different nas eras.