Daps
Reppin
NULL
Music's Top Business Managers: The 30 Best Money Mavens in the Industry

ANTHONY SALEH, 30

Saleh-Nas-bb21-managers-1548.jpg

Saleh (left) and Nas in Las Vegas.
BRYAN STEFFY/WIREIMAGE

Saleh is the rare artist manager (he represents Future, Alina Baraz and Nas) who also is known as a savvy investor. “I want to make sure I don’t come off as a business manager,” says the Beverly Hills resident, who is quick to credit those who do guide the finances for his acts. Saleh, a protege of Atom Factory’s Troy Carter, has teamed with Nas to run Queensbridge Venture Partners with some $15 million under management and a piece of rising companies including Dropbox, Lyft and MakeSpace. The fund’s expected internal rate of return: 25 to 30 percent.--

Music's Top Business Managers: The 30 Best Money Mavens in the Industry

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do we have any idea what era the Lost Tapes songs are coming from ? Any chance of some stuff from like 2001-2004 ?

I want to hear that era too. Not sure where the bulk of the Lost Tapes are coming from, especially since Def Jam was scared to do a Lost Tapes 2. I's sure access to the full Sony catalog, including trying to secure the masters, had to be part of Nas' negotiating terms when he agreed to go through Sony for distribution for Mass Appeal.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not too concerned about which era the stuff on the next lost tapes comes from honestly. I will say I remember there was a lot of rumors about stuff that was supposed to be on Street's Disciple and HHID that im still curious about...and Life Is Good was just piff plus Nas was spitting on untitled so honestly no matter which era the music is coming from it should be high quality. Also def def def wouldnt mind hearing something with AZ on it.

:whew: