Official Mortal Kombat Thread

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:why: who cares if they killed them its mortal kombat they can bring them back, yall slow
:martin: I think y’all misinterpreted what I originally wrote..

obviously it’s MK.. obviously resurrections are possible... what I’m sayin is I’m not a fan of how they wrote Goro and Reptile in THIS one

Goro shouldn’t have took a quick L to a character they made up :yeshrug:

I think they should’ve replaced Reptile and Goro with a Tarkatan and Sheeva and save Reptile and Goro for the sequel like they did Cage

if they green light a sequel let’s face it, only nicca risin from the dead is Sub Zero as Noob

Last edited:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said in my original post, I like the movie... I just had a few gripes with a few choices they made

WB should’ve let Ed Boon be a consultant tho.. all the Scorpion shyt was basically in the trailers

and the “get over here” does sound better in the film than it did in the trailer

Aside from Cage and Noob, I’m sure Kitana and the Lin Kui robots being saved for the sequel

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got mixed emotions about this.

Like stated before the parts with scorpion and sub-zero really shines throughout the movie. Them 2 could carry a movie by themselves. :wow:
Everything else was just pure mid though :francis:
The casual person coming into watching this movie was for Scorpion and Sub Zero and Scorpion is barely in it

when I get on FB and read reviews it’s like a lot of ppl are disappointed there ain’t much Scorpion and they don’t give AF bout Cole Young :russ:

Scorpion, kano, liu Kang, Kung Lao and sub zero gettin hella props

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I'm watching on the OLED and HBOMax dolby vision quality seems to be lacking compared to Netflix and Disney+
about to download this and see what happens,,

I take the back because tom and jerry dolby vision quality GREAT :wow:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Sub Zero been that dude since we was babies :myman:

:wow:We may need a BETTER version of this shytty game for such a culture:

220px-Mortal_Kombat_Mythologies.jpg

Just give me Yakuza/Shenmue type of gameplay with a shyt load of lore and RPG:banderas:...instant cop:whew:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sub Zero been that dude since we was babies :myman:

Who was the Sub Zero that was w/o the mask in the games i didn't care for that one..
That was his little brother.. OG Sub Zero became Noob Saibot with the shadow moves

who does? Cole Young was the one big issue nobody cares about that jobber. He got tapped out by some street bum 5 minutes after meeting him.

dude had a 14-12 MMA record and we supposed to gaf? :dahell:
yeah man I didn’t get why they wrote dude in... they did not need that character. They got hella C list characters that could’ve took that slot

That’s partially what pissed me off when I said I don’t like how they used Goro and Reptile.

Goro is super memorable from the games and the OG movie and he was treated like shyt in this

that’s suppose to be the dude you fight before you get to Shang Tsung