Official Mortal Kombat Thread

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
this shyt could've been way better from how it was being hyped up...stop it. Me and my wife were so excited to watch it, and i feel like we could've just waited.

Hell like somebody said, they could've done a horror movie off sub-zero, quan chi and scorps.

Fam.. what did u hate?

It was dope bruh.

If you a MK fan it was at least a 6.3:ufdup:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah MK should have been a series, I enjoy series more than I do movies these days.....

Goro was just rushed in this films:francis:
He’s coming back most likely

Anyway, movie was decent...

I hated Subzeros and Scorpions outfit. Too bulky .. same with Jax’s arms.

I liked Cole Young. Thought I would hate him at first but he’s aight. Suit is hard but weapons are triddash.

I like Jax/Sonya... Sonya was better than any Sonya so far.

Goro was dope for only being in the movie for 5 minutes.

Subzero’s powers were dope. Even hit the Ice Mirage in one scene

Kano was hilarious to me. Most of the villains were cool except buddy with the hammer.

overall, it wasn’t better than the first for the era it came out in but it WAS a better movie.. if that makes sense.

I do believe it would’ve been much better as a TV show. It kinda felt like one honestly. Tournament didn’t even happen at all. Still looking forward to Part 2 if it’s ever created. I expect Kung Lao to come back as a villain. I expect most of the main bads to come back actually

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
reminds me of :flabbynsick:

518VYAMM31L._SY445_.jpg
The remake we actually need :feedme:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He did

His blood mixed with Scorpions blood on the dagger
Word, my home boy told me that’s what it was but being such a nerd of the series I’m still like :stopitslime:... you had to create a brand new character just to find a way to bring him back for 5 min? Just make him come back the same way he always does :russ:

overall I still enjoyed the film though... I’m just creating discussion on what I disliked.

idk why ppl on here actin like ppl can’t have their own opinions tho

I see why ppl liked the movie and I see why ppl disliked it :yeshrug:

Off 1 watch, I’d give it a 6.5

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like I said in my original post, I like the movie... I just had a few gripes with a few choices they made

WB should’ve let Ed Boon be a consultant tho.. all the Scorpion shyt was basically in the trailers

and the “get over here” does sound better in the film than it did in the trailer

Aside from Cage and Noob, I’m sure Kitana and the Lin Kui robots being saved for the sequel
Boon and Tobias wasnt apart of this?