Official Mortal Kombat Thread

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
The Cole Young plot would had been dope if dude became the new scorpion and they should had Goro murk his whole family like Subzero did his ancestor. Have him defeat Subzero as this movie final battle, for Subzero to be become Noob Saibot on the next one, and to face Goro in the next one. Liu Kang squared off vs Shang Tsung.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Cole Young plot would had been dope if dude became the new scorpion and they should had Goro murk his whole family like Subzero did his ancestor. Have him defeat Subzero as this movie final battle, for Subzero to be become Noob Saibot on the next one, and to face Goro in the next one. Liu Kang squared off vs Shang Tsung.
The problem I have with the Cole Young thing is that they built him up like he was gonna have something to do with Scorpion’s return... but in the end, my guy just came back on his own so it’s like... what was the point in this character again? :russ:

And in regards to your plot idea, no offense but nobody would’ve fukked with that. Most ppl goin into this movie goin into it to mostly follow the original MK timeline

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Aside for Cole Young, this shyt was crack...

If I understood it right, Raiden brought back Hanzo from the Netherrealm so wtf was the point of Cole Young and his power was wack...

Anyways my mans Jax was done right, easily had the best fatality...:wow:

Both Hanzo vs Zero fights was... :banderas:

Shang Tsung came through with the B team though, aside for zero, goro and mileena that was a weak squad...

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Goro is super memorable from the games and the OG movie and he was treated like shyt in this

Yeah he shouldn't have got handled that way. Something was off about the filming of this because i thought all the Sub Zero and Scorpion scenes had nice cinematography...

the rest of the cinematography was ehhh so it's almost as if the director ONLY wanted to do the Sub Zero and Scorpion plot line and wasn't interested in much else..

Which would have been fine with me.. that would have been a great standalone.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:martin: I think y’all misinterpreted what I originally wrote..

obviously it’s MK.. obviously resurrections are possible... what I’m sayin is I’m not a fan of how they wrote Goro and Reptile in THIS one

Goro shouldn’t have took a quick L to a character they made up :yeshrug:

I think they should’ve replaced Reptile and Goro with a Tarkatan and Sheeva and save Reptile and Goro for the sequel like they did Cage

if they green light a sequel let’s face it, only nicca risin from the dead is Sub Zero as Noob
Goro and Reptile went out bad:francis:

Them shyts was generic cgi monster fights

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It actually wasn't bad, could've done without Cole Young :mjlol:
Also really tired of movies being setups for sequels:francis:
They should've kept Kano and Mileena
No Mileena means we gon have to get Kitana vs Jade instead.. I’m cool wit dat

speaking of Mileena.. I was like damn they ain’t gon do the bytch hair before the cameras start rolling lol

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The problem I have with the Cole Young thing is that they built him up like he was gonna have something to do with Scorpion’s return... but in the end, my guy just came back on his own so it’s like... what was the point in this character again? :russ:

And in regards to your plot idea, no offense but nobody would’ve fukked with that. Most ppl goin into this movie goin into it to mostly follow the original MK timeline
He did

His blood mixed with Scorpions blood on the dagger

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:wow:We may need a BETTER version of this shytty game for such a culture:

220px-Mortal_Kombat_Mythologies.jpg

Just give me Yakuza/Shenmue type of gameplay with a shyt load of lore and RPG:banderas:...instant cop:whew:

reminds me of :flabbynsick:

518VYAMM31L._SY445_.jpg