Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

what yall think about this

no-gif.gif

At least get this man on the job

giphy.gif

Dude just reeks of a shytbird that would make a big difference as Johnny Cage since they both have this demeanor where I>>>>them. Miz can't really shake The Marine residue off of him:shaq2:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Just finished. A couple of things.
1. plot was non existent. Was it to train? Not die? What exactly?

2. Liu Kang, the BEST MK fighter( it’s true deal with it :umad:) had trouble with kabal? fukking kabal :camby:

3. How did they go from getting their ass kicked to not getting their ass kicked? They just become better 5 minutes after getting bodied by Shang tsungs crew:wtf:

4. scorpion was way too nice, he’s not fighting side by side with no one in that manner. He would’ve fought Cole just for getting in his way :camby:

5. Raiden does not behave or has the presence that raiden should.

6. This should’ve been Johnny cages movie.

7. acting was bad to subpar. Sub Zero, Kano, and jax had the best performance. Raiden and Cole the worst

8. Scorpion should’ve been wayyyyy more angry, where’s his skull head? His demeanor or screen presence? This is scorpion we’re talking about, this dude can change the complete outcome of the tournament just based on what side he leans towards.

9. Need ermac the god in the next one :banderas:

10. I’ll give this shyt a 5.5/10. I was extremely disappointed. MK is my childhood so it will always have a spot in my heart, but if I wasn’t so bias this would’ve fell to the 3-4 range.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
When I was watching the movie some said Cole's power was plot armor:dead:

This wasnt good but from the hype this movie got before it released they should know that people are still interested in this franchise. I'll give them one more shot to fix shyt properly.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Aside from the fights this shyt was A-1 trassshhh

The original shyts all over this.

"You must find your arcana"

Man stfu already we get it :camby:

Breh.... I’m 40+ minutes in and this shyt got me like :patrice:

I’m not saying it’s bad or anything...... cuz I gotta see this to completion..... but so far.... this movie ain’t what the HBO Max Stans, Zack SnyderCut stans, and DC Stans hyped this up to be :francis:

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know what y’all watched but I enjoyed it. It’s a good action movie, and stands with the 1995 film.

They are definitely universe building and they took some safe routes with this movie it being the first one. I bet, if there is a sequel which there will be, they’ll go more tournament route.

Couple of things to note:

They explained why there is no tournament during the movie. Shang Tsung even said that he’d deal with the Elder Gods if there was a problem with this method of attack, pre-tournament. A good cinematic choice? Meh doesn’t matter. If you remember MK3, UMK3, and Trilogy weren’t tournaments either. Actually I think the only actual tournament was MK1.

We definitely could’ve done without Cole. I get why they did it but ultimately they could’ve used a fish out of water character like Stryker as the “lead”.

Great job with Kabal, Mileena, Reptile, Kano, Liu Kang, Nitara, Kung Lao, and of course Scorpion and Sub-Zero. It would not surprise me if the characters who died come back.

Speaking of, who did Kano kill in Brazil to get the tattoo?

The “arcana” stuff we could’ve done without.

Not so great job with Goro, Reiko, Raiden, and Sonya.

How are you going to have someone fight on the pit and not get someone thrown into it (Jax v. Reiko)

They should’ve had Shang Tsung beat the fukk out of Kung Lao before taking his soul. He was their best fighter would’ve made his death more meaningful and lifted Shang Tsung that much more.

Loved Scorpion’s fatality on Sub-Zero especially with the CGI of the skull coming through.

Last edited:

Jugernot

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really liked this. 7/10 movie. You people trying to make sense of this and who need every single thing spelled out for you are what is wrong with audiences today and why the movie industry doesn’t produce the volume of great cinema they did in the past. This is a video game movie... Most of them are completely garbage. For what it was it did it’s job. There are tons of new bad guys they can introduce if a second one is made and it looks like some will come back if so based on the movie (At least sub-zero, goro and the fat ass girl). This was a good starting point and I want a tournament movie. I agree that the new guy should have been left on the cutting room floor thought unless something happens and he becomes the new Scorpion