Official Mortal Kombat Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Hmm umm I’ll say it was a decent flick. Something just felt a lil off. The main guy was ok but I thought Liu kang wasn’t even close to the original and robin shou was a better main by far as well. Anybody else was disappointed in raiden eyes in this? I know it’s a nitpick but I was like cmon mayne y’all could’ve done better than this :francis:...it’s a 7/10 flick for me. I might watch it again but idk. I did like the last 30min so it gives me hope they’ll continue on that if they get a sequel. Think all their sequels should be hbomax only.

dave

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
this might’ve been one of the worst movies i have seen in my entire life.

cant fukk with the OG...

tenor.gif

IbnQ1f.gif

MediocreFatalFlea-size_restricted.gif

AcceptableRashCats-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Hmm umm I’ll say it was a decent flick. Something just felt a lil off. The main guy was ok but I thought Liu kang wasn’t even close to the original and robin shou was a better main by far as well. Anybody else was disappointed in raiden eyes in this? I know it’s a nitpick but I was like cmon mayne y’all could’ve done better than this :francis:...it’s a 7/10 flick for me. I might watch it again but idk. I did like the last 30min so it gives me hope they’ll continue on that if they get a sequel. Think all their sequels should be hbomax only.
Man I had to turn on the subtitles when Raiden was talking. I was like wtf he say?:what:

Last edited:

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
This was an ok low budget movie. The actual storyline/plot/writing were elementary level and laughable at certain points but the action was pretty dope. My main takeaways without spoiling too much...

This new Cole character was garbage and unnecessary. Terrible actor and boring personality.

The fights were dope, I like how they put alot of the real fatalities in the movie. (Kung Lao :wow:)

Kano carried the first half of the movie he was the only well written character.

Sub Zero was goat level in this shyt. He has to be back for the sequel.