Official Mortal Kombat Thread

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Yo I just thought of something, not sure if anybody has said it in here.

Since they made Mileena black, If they don't make Kitana black in the next one, are they saying all the Tarkatens(I butchered that spelling) are black, people gonna be hot as fukk

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Best part was the scorpion and subzero shyt

Kano character was really good too

cole was lame as fukk and useless honestly

wanted a tournament, not goro getting jobbed out

Some nice little action tho, was a fine movie to watch at the crib :yeshrug:

100%

I kept saying who is this Cole clown and why isn’t he Johnny cage?

Why wasn’t the focus around scorpion training to get his revenge?

Or atleast Sonya and Jax discovering the tournament

And I really wanted to see a tournament, I think it was a weak move to just have them fight it out for no reason and they ended it like they plan on doing a sequel which I wouldn’t be mad at but they would have to tighten up the story.

Overall I dozed off for a few minutes but it was aight. 5.5-6 out our ten.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I see why Warner bros are putting all these movies straight to HBO Max. Can’t justify stealing peoples money like that.
Naw the thing is, movies in general have been average at best. This pandemic kinda saved us from having to pay to see these movies. Best believe if not for COVID hbomax wouldn’t have gave these away.

It’s not just HbO all movies on all platforms have been mostly trash and at best worth one watch. I have yet to feel like I’m getting a Hollywood blockbuster for free

Or to play devils advocate the theater experience could have been making these action movies better. The 100 inch screen, imax, 4dx 17 speakers. Maybe movies like this were meant to be an experience and not a masterpiece of fine cinema :yeshrug:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I liked it. Saw it in IMAX. Kano had me rolling when he was roasting people. Action was cool. Hate that some faves bit the dust, but it happens.

Last edited:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
It was better than MK Annihilation :mjgrin:

Naw but it was an ok flick, but that Cole guy was not needed at all. He was doo doo juice. Hopefully he gets killed off. But glad they finally got it done. The better up the ante if they have a sequel

I give it C+

Edit: I was being nice. fukk this shyt

Last edited: