Official Mortal Kombat Thread

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Didn't you see how poppin that Monster Hunter movie thread was? All the action and violence without any coherency or quality movie making to get in the way. :troll:
The coli loved it :troll:
Mila jokovivokovich whatever the fukk her name is....guarantee to have a trash movie

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
with more violence and gore.
right and literally every review ive read on this movie say it has a lot of it..i know the mortal kombat stories so as long as its executed coherently and the characters live up to how they are in the game, im good...im not looking for anything deep story wise..just something to push the carnage along at a nice pace :obama:

it will be the first WB movie that i will set an alarm at 3 am in the morning to watch on hbo max lol

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
right and literally every review ive read on this movie say it has a lot of it..i know the mortal kombat stories so as long as its executed coherently and the characters live up to how they are in the game, im good...im not looking for anything deep story wise..just something to push the carnage along at a nice pace :obama:

it will be the first WB movie that i will set an alarm at 3 am in the morning to watch on hbo max lol
Ameen to that Patrick Adekunle!!

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

im debating on seeing this in theaters. Watching Kong vs Zilla at the crib amplified how mid it was to me

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
If Kidd Thunder doesn't show up in one of these upcoming movies then I'm going to take it personally like MJ.

giphy.gif

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
@hex YOU CAN STICKY THIS FIRE
AND TAKE DOWN THAT GODZILLA GARBAGE.

:francis:NEVERMIND I THOUGHT
THIS shyt WAS DROPPING 2DAY.

COULDA SWORN THE 16TH
WAS THE RELEASE DATE.

Edit:
New Line’s Mortal Kombat is opening on April 23 now, not April 16.

Last minute decision comes as Warner Bros. is about to sop up $20M-$30M over the next five days from the opening of Legendary’s Godzilla vs. Kong which will rep the biggest domestic B.O. opening during the pandemic.
:devil:
:evil: