For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
tenor.gif

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ok so maybe in the minority here, but I don’t need this movie to be good. I just need this movie to be action packed and brutal. I don’t even need a cohesive story, I just want MK fukkery

Damn you dont care if its good? Its gotta be at least Mortal Kombat Legacy good cuz then whats the point? No even a cohesive story either? Like what the fukk you just described trash :russ: We would fukk around and get the last airbender all over again with these standards

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Damn you dont care if its good? Its gotta be at least Mortal Kombat Legacy good cuz then whats the point? No even a cohesive story either? Like what the fukk you just described trash :russ: We would fukk around and get the last airbender all over again with these standards

Didn't you see how poppin that Monster Hunter movie thread was? All the action and violence without any coherency or quality movie making to get in the way. :troll:
The coli loved it :troll:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Didn't you see how poppin that Monster Hunter movie thread was? All the action and violence without any coherency or quality movie making to get in the way. :troll:
The coli loved it :troll:

That was the most horrible movie i ever seen since Aeon Flux lets not stink up this thread with that shyt :lolbron: