Official Mortal Kombat Thread

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Yea I've noticed in recent years the franchise don't really fukk with Liu Kang like that anymore.

Minor spoiler to the recent game and animated movie last year
The campaign of their last game essentially focused on the white actor and his family, the animated movie from last year focused on Scorpion and rectonned Liu's first MK victory as Liu getting obliterated and dogwalked by Goro, and now you get the impression that he's basically the 5th billed character in this live action joint after he was the franchise lead in the OGs.

Liu starting to look like 2021 Patrick Ewing trying to enter MSG but security askin each other hey who's man is dis?

Liu lookin incredulous like yo ain't dis my franchise? :mjcry:

Meanwhile Scorpion/SubZero headlining all the promos like: :umad::umad:

they always been the most popular and got the most promotion. most times they are on the cover of the video games.

liu kang was just the main "chosen one" protagonist.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Yea I've noticed in recent years the franchise don't really fukk with Liu Kang like that anymore.

Minor spoiler to the recent game and animated movie last year
The campaign of their last game essentially focused on the white actor and his family, the animated movie from last year focused on Scorpion and rectonned Liu's first MK victory as Liu getting obliterated and dogwalked by Goro, and now you get the impression that he's basically the 5th billed character in this live action joint after he was the franchise lead in the OGs.

Liu starting to look like 2021 Patrick Ewing trying to enter MSG but security askin each other hey who's man is dis?

Liu lookin incredulous like yo ain't dis my franchise? :mjcry:

Meanwhile Scorpion/SubZero headlining all the promos like: :umad::umad:
The latest MK sets him back up as the main hero