Official Mortal Kombat Thread

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
ok, one, most of these movies had bigger budgets than MK or they used practical effects and not CGI. Yes the OG was better than this. I actually watched the OG last night just to make sure. If you make a fighting movie and dont have any memorable fights, i'd say u failed in your movie. The scorpion vs johnny cage and liu vs reptile fights still hold up to this day. New MK only had the scorpion and sub zero fights and even those were hella short. Every other fight was short as well and seemed more like a compilation than anything. Thats why you're supposed to have a tournament so u can flesh the fights out.
actually no. only congo had a bigger budget the rest were the same as MK. and all used CGI, which is why I chose them.

but meh agree to disagree i guess. that scorpion vs cage fight was HORRIBLE. tf. a snake comes out his hand for real? :mjlol:

sub zero vs jax shyts on that 10 out of 10 times.

plus they had blood which is what MK was all about. and drew everybody to the game in the first place.

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
actually no. only congo had a bigger budget the rest were the same as MK. and all used CGI, which is why I chose them.

but meh agree to disagree i guess. that scorpion vs cage fight was HORRIBLE. tf. a snake comes out his hand for real? :mjlol:

plus they had blood which is what MK was all about. and drew everybody to the game in the first place.
You still in here tryna sell nikkas on this bullshyt? :gucci:

Joint was wack breh :unimpressed:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
tvUCHO.gif

Mortal kombat gets wild :whoa::damn:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

guess we got 2 different googles cuz thats not what mines said. scorpion vs cage was horrible? yea we definitely gonna agree to disagree. Sub vs jax was just a nikka getting his ass whooped. If thats a good fight to u then cool :mjpls:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
The guy they got to play Reiko was miscast. He'd be better as Kotal Kahn, he looks a lot like he did before he became ruler of Outworld.

latest

No way in hell you get away with an Indigenous character being played by a white man in a series that VERY much respects culture. There are two First Nation characters in MK and both of them showcase traits consistent with their historical influence. I say this because my wife is First Nations and she looks at that shyt and provides insight.