Official Mortal Kombat Thread

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
I had no hopes of this being an 8/10 and it helped me enjoy the movie a lot more.

Cole a trash character, Raiden was mid as fukk. Lui Kang should of been main character like always. Sonya was annoying.

Kano and Scorpion were the highlights of the film.

on a side note, glad they did Liu Kanga dragon finishing move. Wish they would of just done Stryker instead of making a whole new character.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Sissy Stringer
holS6geax_AWkns51Jd_enDeLkV64ASFyVSuiJ6qYAVTqiJp_yq3FtrJ4wYke9z9SRj8HMakxNwdCK3u5OavyJ9GWaITu3i9feL_lic0ulDh2GmByQ0Dfzu_z1q4cqZHTkYvdsTnr0AIvlpzWooTs819r6epi35UDOTDX7Y

:mjpls:

She was thick as fukk

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just finish it. Trash movie.
Mortal Kombat : annihilation is a better movie in my opinion.
:dead: I can't agree with this, but I'd definitely rather rewatch that than this one, if that makes sense. Nostalgia is a helluva drug :wow:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Why they have to make shyt up, what was the purpose of Cole Young. That guy was not necessary at all. I wish this was a real reboot with the tournament and all that. Keep the Sub Zero Scorpion opening, that was dope. Then if you want to introduce the tournament before you get to the actual main characters do a flashback to the supposed 9th tournament with Raiden and a throwaway character like Nightwolf as the last Earth champion to be defeated that tournament.

By going the route they did with this movie they just removed the possibility of having two tournaments and all the iconic stages and fatalities that go along with them. I compare it to the Hunger Games, once you remove the actual Hunger Games event, the interest is gone.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Why they have to make shyt up, what was the purpose of Cole Young. That guy was not necessary at all. I wish this was a real reboot with the tournament and all that. Keep the Sub Zero Scorpion opening, that was dope. Then if you want to introduce the tournament before you get to the actual main characters do a flashback to the supposed 9th tournament with Raiden and a throwaway character like Nightwolf as the last Earth champion to be defeated that tournament.

By going the route they did with this movie they just removed the possibility of having two tournaments and all the iconic stages and fatalities that go along with them. I compare it to the Hunger Games, once you remove the actual Hunger Games event, the interest is gone.

What was the point of cole? Could’ve easily had Stryker or Liu Kang do that role.:francis:

WB FORCED HIM INTO
THE SCRIPT SO THE DIRECTOR
WORKED HIM INTO
SCORPIONS BLOODLINE.

:devil:
:evil:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
It was ok I liked the original better, I see what they were doing though, scorpions son is essentially on his own quest, while tying in with liu kang and others. I would be in for a sequel with Johnny cage, the edenians, Quan chi and younger sub zero.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
It was ok I liked the original better, I see what they were doing though, scorpions son is essentially on his own quest, while tying in with liu kang and others. I would be in for a sequel with Johnny cage, the edenians, Quan chi and younger sub zero.
Think we see This sub zero as noob in the next film. And see his brother or “good” sub zero in the next one.