Official Mortal Kombat Thread

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Willing to bet he's lying. Supposedly the main protag in the drafts was Cage but the studio didn't want a cocky white guy beating up Asians and being the "white savior" so they told them to come up with a non-white lead. They came up with Cole Young when they could've just let Liu Kang/Kung Lao be duo protags. That or like you said, make it a Jax/Sonya movie and eventually they run into the Cousins

thing is the only villian that looked Asian was sub zero and he was mainly after scorpion and defeated by scorpion.

the rest of the villians besides shang(who didnt die) looked like monsters(goro and reptile). Nitara and reiko looked like they were Brazilian.:lolbron: Milleena looks black.:shaq: Kabal covered up but sounds white.:ehh:

So who would be these Asians that cage would have been beating up?:dwillhuh:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That opening scene :wow:

Yo they needed to get the director from this for this movie.
The_Night_Comes_for_Us.png

HOLY SHYT is there a thread on this?? NOW this was fukking MORTAL KOMBAT gatdamnnnnnnnn! I just peeped! I dont know what these lames in here talking about this Rated CW flick. This what i wanted to see shyttttt

None will be Spared :demonic:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
HOLY SHYT is there a thread on this?? NOW this was fukking MORTAL KOMBAT gatdamnnnnnnnn! I just peeped! I dont know what these lames in here talking about this Rated CW flick. This what i wanted to see shyttttt

None will be Spared :demonic:
Ito:wow:

I kinda agree with Stuckman that the action is rather PG 13 in MK..until someone loses a body part. At least after the opening fight scene.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
My thing that’s bothering me here too is this...

When Raiden blasts this Shang Tsung nikka back to his realm, I was looking at dude like “Why you didn’t just do that shyt in the first place :gucci:
What I got from that was Raiden was allowed to do that since EarthRealm officially just won

Basically Shang Tsung was on some sore loser shyt and Raiden had the authority to send his ass back to the outworld skreets