Official Mortal Kombat Thread

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
The first Fast and Furious was ok with terrible acting but here we are 15 years later with billions of dollars...

Gotta start somewhere

:yeshrug:
the og F&F was leaps and bounds better than this and the timing was spot on considering their target audience was teenagers.

There's no clear way ahead for MK other than the next one will introduce Johnny Cage

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Just started watching Warrior on HBOMax. Noticed Joe Taslim (Sub Zero) in this as well.

These the same dudes that did Banshee. Joe got way too many connects. WB needs to stop bullshyttin and either let him get his people from out east to do it or get these people from Banshee :whew:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
After watching that Scorpion animated movie this shyt was just such a letdown and straight up awful.

source.gif

Why does WB keep doing this shyt? Why aren't the people who run the animated movie department in charge of the live action movies? They really could've done something with this as a series but the CGI was trash and characters were just goofy. The highlight was Kano of course but I guess I shouldn't be too disappointed. All Mortal Kombat movies have been trash, yes even the first one.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Wow this shyt was trizzash.

The cheap sci-fi channel effects, corny acting, rushed plot and party city costumes.

It's not like mortal Kombat had some crown jewel plot but they really fukked up the lore of it also.

I cant believe how wack this was it should not be that hard to make a mortal Kombat movie.