Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was pretty decent to me

Cole storyline sucked

Surprised he wasnt gay in this new climate

Cranky Raiden slick the funniest character behind Kano

All he did was teleport in and complain:mjlol:

:hhh:nikka this IT??? These weak ass nikkas???

:hhh:The white bytch aint even got a tattoo why is she here? Oh my fukkin GOD bro we're gonna fukkin lose:stopitslime:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
These post got me :deadmanny:

Loving MK as a kid, I enjoyed the movie but felt it definitely could have been better. I have to co-sign most people's complaints
Cole Young addition/plot is a great example of Hollywood getting in the way, and not having the right people in decision making meetings; his arcana was terrible; Gore being taken out the way he was was a slap in the face; could have add an extra 30-45 minutes to the movie to build up the back story of MK or Scorpion
I liked Scorpion's Revenge better than this one.
There's so much potential that writers could have with MK if they had the patience to build it up into something bigger, rather than look for the quick cash grab and try to do so much all at one time.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I was looking like this

dcf9045904eeef99e64db5235a1c1332.jpg

when they showed this

EzyvazbUUAUa7KF

EzyIGxNVkAE7NiB

That tongue was her
EzthJO5XMAAjXVc

EzfG2cfXEAAqPVm

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
These post got me :deadmanny:

Loving MK as a kid, I enjoyed the movie but felt it definitely could have been better. I have to co-sign most people's complaints
Cole Young addition/plot is a great example of Hollywood getting in the way, and not having the right people in decision making meetings; his arcana was terrible; Gore being taken out the way he was was a slap in the face; could have add an extra 30-45 minutes to the movie to build up the back story of MK or Scorpion
I liked Scorpion's Revenge better than this one.
There's so much potential that writers could have with MK if they had the patience to build it up into something bigger, rather than look for the quick cash grab and try to do so much all at one time.

I disagree about having an extra 30-45 minutes to build up the story. It was already long at 1hr 50m. The whole Cole Young subplot could have been cut out.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:hhh:The white bytch aint even got a tattoo why is she here? Oh my fukkin GOD bro we're gonna fukkin lose:stopitslime:

nikka said teleport and complain lmaoooooooo

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

This cranky mf like
0nfx4yve47v61.jpg