Official Mortal Kombat Thread

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Whoever they get to play Sub-Zero's lil bro in the sequel got some BIG shoes to feel cuz older bro killed it in this one. He was by far the best thing about the movie.

The younger brother is my favorite character, but the mantle of Sub-Zero was done extremely well despite him not being featured.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
It's clear that someone with a lot of power over this movie didn't actually believe in this movie. The budget, the runtime, the first time director, the addition of Cole, etc. This is where having someone with as much juice as James Wan as your producer SHOULD HAVE helped. The fact that it didn't kind of exposes how little he was actually involved.
Just make a terminator scorpion like they did terminator subzero and he'd be even scarier. shyt would be a horror movie :damn:
Drags mfs to hell:damn:
scorpion-mk3-hell-hand-fatality.gif

tenor.gif

GoodnaturedClutteredIsopod-size_restricted.gif

an unkillable specter from hell :damn:
LivelyBlueAardwolf-size_restricted.gif

One that actually teleports:damn:
EvilDopeyHarpseal-size_restricted.gif

Hell he even had the terminator shout out
LightSnarlingAsiandamselfly-max-1mb.gif

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
It actually wasn't bad, could've done without Cole Young :mjlol:
Also really tired of movies being setups for sequels:francis:
They should've kept Kano and Mileena
Oh snap... They did just kill off all most memorable characters. I think they bodied Sub Zero too (not stressing that cause it's easy to bring him back. Everybody else felt more like people playing dress up than actual characters.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I feel like some of you nikkas seriously went into this expecting oscar caliber story telling and cinematography from a MK movie...

Fan service, action and gore is what we wanted and its exactly what we got...

Other than Coles plot and Goro being done dirty, there ain't much to complain about here from a fan standpoint...

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
I feel like some of you nikkas seriously went into this expecting oscar caliber story telling and cinematography from a MK movie...

Fan service, action and gore is what we wanted and its exactly what we got...

Other than Coles plot and Goro being done dirty, there ain't much to complain about here from a fan standpoint...
#1 I’m glad it was rated R and they took full advantage of that

#2 I always enjoy these movies no matter what people say. I liked the old MK movies and even Street Fighter.

you just gotta know what you’re getting and set your expectations

:yeshrug: