Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know there was no sex scene...but was it ever implied Rafe smashed Jessica?? The way I recall that nikka was in the friend zone still then he got shot...

That was Shay that found Jessica? Didn't even peep that.

Da fukk was the purpose of China ever getting screen time? Her "story" went nowhere. Wasn't relative to any of the other plots.

T.I. was funny. especially when he mumbled "they musta been cousins by marriage or sumn". Maino musta been around when TI was shooting. He tried to be funny but his scene was short and they aint give him much to work with.

Wow dude bodied his cousin over some grimey shyt he did? :francis: I dunno bout that. Black was right about no honor among thieves....

The way the jamaicans died was :stopitslime:

Da fukk was Archie purpose on the show? Ever? Oooh turns out he was an accomplice to the chick he was dating baby fathers murder. Wow. Big fukkin deal. Now they both dead so what was the purpose in revealing that? She aint linked to any other character on the show. Unless they plan to bring her back for a Rafe love interest for him not to fukk and just drop jewels on.

Da fukk was the purpose of ever casting Victor? Was that nikka a producer on the show or some kinda money man? Why hire somebody that terrible if you don't have to? He didnt even look tough. Mufukka looked like an IT guy...

Boone death scene was :russ: That nikka came back to life to bark on Ray, then was squirming in pain after supposedly taking 2 more to the dome. Why Mo aint say "nikka be still! You dead!"

Last edited:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I know there was no sex scene...but was it ever implied Rafe smashed Jessica?? The way I recall that nikka was in the friend zone still then he got shot...

Da fukk was the purpose of China ever getting screen time? Her "story" went nowhere. Wasn't relative to any of the other plots.

T.I. was funny. especially when he mumbled "they musta been cousins by marriage or sumn". Maino musta been around when TI was shooting. He tried to be funny but his scene was short and they aint give him much to work with.

Wow dude bodied his cousin over some grimey shyt he did? :francis: I dunno bout that. Black was right about no honor among thieves....

Da fukk was Archie purpose on the show? Ever? Oooh turns out he was an accomplice to the chick he was dating baby fathers murder. Wow. Big fukkin deal. Now they both dead so what was the purpose in revealing that? She aint linked to any other character on the show. Unless they plan to bring her back for a Rafe love interest for him not to fukk and just drop jewels on.

Da fukk was the purpose of ever casting Victor? Was that nikka a producer on the show or some kinda money man? Why hire somebody that terrible if you don't have to? He didnt even look tough. Mufukka looked like an IT guy...

Boone death scene was :russ: That nikka came back to life to bark on Ray, then was squirming in pain after supposedly taking 2 more to the dome. Why Mo aint say "nikka be still! You dead!"

Victor wasn't supposed look tough, he was the money . Black was a far worse actor than Victor ever was . Like I said before next Rafe or Miz got to go jail or be deaded. There is no chance they can win against the cartel or survive all the beef they have. Uncle Blue from Jamica going to want his shipment and revenge for his soliders. Kane has shot all unarmed men I'm thinking he is going to be tested by a gunner next year and he already slipping drink vodka straight no chaser while selling. He need to be on point .

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Yes, in season 1 Rafe smashed Jessica.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Victor wasn't supposed look tough, he was the money . Black was a far worse actor than Victor ever was . Like I said before next Rafe or Miz got to go jail or be deaded. There is no chance they can win against the cartel or survive all the beef they have. Uncle Blue from Jamica going to want his shipment and revenge for his soliders. Kane has shot all unarmed men I'm thinking he is going to be tested by a gunner next year and he already slipping drink vodka straight no chaser while selling. He need to be on point .

I disagree. He kept trying to look tough with that dumb sneer he kept on his face but instead of menacing he looked constipated. Black was hot garbage too but compared to Victor, he's Don Cheadle. IMO.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I disagree. He kept trying to look tough with that dumb sneer he kept on his face but instead of menacing he looked constipated. Black was hot garbage too but compared to Victor, he's Don Cheadle. IMO.

Fwiw, look up some of the Mexican cartel leaders or old Columbian cartel leaders. Rarely do they look "tough" . The way victor carried himself was believable I think, and he wasn't a head honcho anyway. Victor was basically a middle manager for the cartel and still had Capone and them working for him on some boss shyt. The thing is we don't even know victor nationality. Mexican cartel dudes usually look like bammas with cowboy hats and big ass belt buckles. Victor might have been from somewhere else

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
1.Shane had to survive, or damn near all season 1 characters would have been killed off minus Choppa, Kane, Shay and Bars.

2.That was a fukked up idea to kill of all the Yardies like that.:gladbron::why:.hopefully that will set it up to bring Uncle Blue to the States in Season 3..:jbhmm:

3. At the end of the day, Black is to blame for most of the shyt transpiring, minus the laundry mat..

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I thought the theme song for season 2 was dope, IDK why people hated on it so much :manny:

When the song played in full at the end of the S2 finale :ohlawd: I had rewind the video like 10 times to play the song :banderas:
Season 2 theme song is dope but season 1 tho :blessed:

"Dem young boys be wildin, all this money and Violence" :dj2: