Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I just rewatched the finale and I noticed that after Victor leaves capones show, Capone wipes off his hand(the hand he used to shake Victors hand with) in disgust.

Just something to notice

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Victor wasn't supposed look tough, he was the money . Black was a far worse actor than Victor ever was . Like I said before next Rafe or Miz got to go jail or be deaded. There is no chance they can win against the cartel or survive all the beef they have. Uncle Blue from Jamica going to want his shipment and revenge for his soliders. Kane has shot all unarmed men I'm thinking he is going to be tested by a gunner next year and he already slipping drink vodka straight no chaser while selling. He need to be on point .
The first body Kane caught was a nikka with a gun
Plus he busted at Gunna when he tried to kill Shane

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok brehs, I'm up to date on money and violence... I've also seen the first season of mayhem... both dope.. what else can you brehs put me up on???

DAT NICCA KELSO

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Foreman's Basement
Da fukk was the purpose of ever casting Victor? Was that nikka a producer on the show or some kinda money man? Why hire somebody that terrible if you don't have to? He didnt even look tough. Mufukka looked like an IT guy...
:mjlol: Dead ass I seen that nicca today on my way to work this morning. I seen him come out the NY Times building. Its like the third time I've seen him there. He looks like he does maintenance or deliveries by the way he's dressed.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Dead ass I seen that nicca today on my way to work this morning. I seen him come out the NY Times building. Its like the third time I've seen him there. He looks like he does maintenance or deliveries by the way he's dressed.

:skip: Nah to me it looks like if you got malware or spyware on your laptop, he'll have your shyt good as new in about 20 minutes. Like if you start a new job he'll have your outlook set up, get your network account to the companies internal intranet popping, and get your card swipe activated to get you access to secured areas by lunch.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Finally got up after not keeping up with it on a weekly basis after Episode 2
-Miz & Shane are my fav characters..Caine too now that he not getting punked left & right anymore
-I don't really have an issue with them killing characters off but more so how they did it..& They prolly shoulda kept Mista around..he was hilarious
-T.I scenes were hilarious
-Barz :beli:
-When I seen the new Chyna i was like "Yo that's homegurl who be on stage at Smack/URL events" lol..& That storyline went nowhere
-Jessica was a terrible actress but them titty meats..
-How they kill of all the jamaicans :what:
-Shane & Barz moms must work 21 hrs a day..she's never there
-The random Eve Madison cameo :skip:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Just got done watching the season finale

3rd season gone basically need a whole new cast tho. We already see Capone as being the main antagonist, plus his cali goons so theres that.
The jamaicans are done.

New storylines that we know for sure to look forward to in season 3.

Capone vs Rafe/Miz
Shane/Kane vs Bars
Rafe vs Choppa

Then all the bullshyt that comes with it, Choppa might play a bigger role, especially if he finds out it was rafe who killed Jessica.
Kane is of course gone bring more action, hell there might even be a turf war between Shane/Kanes blocc and some new up n coming dealers.
And of course Rafe n Miz gone stay with the fukkery.
Imagine Choppa bringin in some gold teeth country florida nikkas into the mix :lupe:

Pretty much all this