Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
we need that HBO connect...or a Season three. maybe if views counted like streams they could stay independent...and if that happens I am making or am saying I will be a
part of any show any Coli makes lol

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
finally got to watch the last few episodes...last few were fire.

a shame that Ty never got a scene were he could try and talk his way out of it but eh.
i don't give one fukk about those ese's...them lowriders look mad awkward in the city.

Shane prolly got the best and most rooted story.
liked that smile of disbelief and proudness when Miz dropped off that pack and checked to see if Kane had his piece on him.

my guy BR

:sadcam:

kind of glad so many people got got and we have a fresh slate of characters to come in.
need a few charismatic characters. Rafe seems to struggle with that side of things.

:mjlol: the vodka product placement.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He need to make a hood comedy starring zoe god and tai

lmaooooo
It would be difficult to flesh their shenanigans out into full episodes though. They'd have to take most of the realism out of the show, and make it like the hood Wayans brothers or something.
Rafe is dropping the ball with this. ITs been a year since season two ended and they havent even started filming season 3 :francis:

We had this convo between Season 1 and 2.
The "dropping the ball" argument proved false, the fans were there waiting when Season 2 began. This isn't hip-hop music. They don't really have to worry about "not being hot". They created a lane, just because you and I might watch several of these types of web-series, doesn't MEAN everyone does. The first episode of Money & Violence is at 1.8 million on Youtube. The first episode of Respect Life is at 900k. That's 900k people that were interested in checking out Money & Violence, but never had the desire to go further down that lane and watch what most consider the 2nd hottest popular hood web-series. Even if you like other series better than M&V, I bet you will still watch M&V.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
lmaooooo
It would be difficult to flesh their shenanigans out into full episodes though. They'd have to take most of the realism out of the show, and make it like the hood Wayans brothers or something.

The "dropping the ball" argument proved false, the fans were there waiting when Season 2 began. This isn't hip-hop music. They don't really have to worry about "not being hot". They created a lane, just because you and I might watch several of these types of web-series, doesn't MEAN everyone does. The first episode of Money & Violence is at 1.8 million on Youtube. The first episode of Respect Life is at 900k. That's 900k people that were interested in checking out Money & Violence, but never had the desire to go further down that lane and watch what most consider the 2nd hottest popular hood web-series. Even if you like other series better than M&V, I bet you will still watch M&V.

Show could be them scamming cats and the antics of them getting away and other random sceanarios lol. Even can have a story line of Zoe god goes to college and him trying to finesse his way through :russ::ohhh:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
lmaooooo

yep

Say what u want. Bit these other series aint damaging M&V

Outside of Respect life and i think its Chiller or Mayhem(forget which one)

Most of the series do not get more than 100k views. Even on their first ep

Respect life is possibly ZM&V only competition