Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

King Poetic

Chow Yun Phat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Miz and rafe getting in from all sides now... the cali cartel, the Jamaicans will be looking for revenge and their lost of their shipment and choppa will find put rafe had something to do with Jessica death, so next season will be lit

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Are you in the streets? :usure:
I used to be.

You have no clue about the type of Brooklyn niqqas I used to roll with. The same heads Maino used to roll with were my peeps.

Stop acting as if you can talk for these streets being small more than me. You get lost in this city easy. All that running into each other shyt is Oklahima city small

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Capone: What brings you hear at this time?
Victor: I see you have questions. Slow down my friend. As they say a man who is thirsty will drink too fast not allowing himself the time to savor the wine.
Capone: Right but regardless if a man sips or gulps eventually his cup will empty returning him to that same state...of thirst he began with, ese.
Victor: Yes, but true kings will have foreseen the drought and prepared for it's inevitability.
Capone: A king's worth...is only established by the loyalty of his subjects. If they should choose to dissolve their allegiance then that man is a king no more.
Victor: You forget that a banished king still retains his life and with life...there remains a chance that he can become king...once again.
Capone: But ese...
Me:
denzel-face-palm_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Cracking up cause I can't tell if you made this up or if this was actual show dialogue

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was thinking they would have let Raf pull Jess card about him knowing her and Choppa had a past and also her telling Rafe Choppa informed her he was lying about his line of work and is a street dude.

Basically could have created a sort of love triangle side storyline in a sense with the 3 of them and more drama with Shay. That could of been the side storyline to get the female audience tuned into the show bc all this violence isnt what keeps females interested

She's such an awful actress and there's nothing exciting about her character. Shay is a little more interesting because she's grimier. I think they will bring in much iller female characters next season.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to be.

You have no clue about the type of Brooklyn niqqas I used to roll with. The same heads Maino used to roll with were my peeps.

Stop acting as if you can talk for these streets being small more than me. You get lost in this city easy. All that running into each other shyt is Oklahima city small

Lmao bruh he's fukking with you. One of M&V's themes/taglines is "It's a small world but the streets are even smaller"

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Lmao bruh he's fukking with you. One of M&V's themes/taglines is "It's a small world but the streets are even smaller"
Like I said....I've accepted that because no show could be completely realistic

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I wonder why Rafe didn't use a silencer when he killed Jessica...Yes, IRL they aren't that quiet but on TV shows Silencers are damn near silent :heh:

As for the cops, you just gotta suspend belief when it comes to these crime shows, even on The Wire Omar was openly walking around with a Shotgun in broad daylight :dead:

He didn't even live a rural area, dude live in the City of Baltimore and walking around openly carrying a gun he probably got illegally :comeon:
The real life omar did that shyt hell nikkas walk around chicago with big as guns too. You think the police hit the back streets? :mjlol:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The real life omar did that shyt hell nikkas walk around chicago with big as guns too. You think the police hit the back streets? :mjlol:

Nikka was walking though apartment complexes in the hood with a shotgun out in the open in Broad day :comeon: in NYC Police cars drive though the Projects doing patrols....

When you say "back streets" I think of industrial areas.... this nikka was walking though residential neighborhoods

Nikka was whistling loudly and everyone ran at the sheer sight of him which put extra attention on himself too :heh:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think everyone is gonna be caught u in the Cartel vs Rafe/Miz beef but I think Choppa is gonna end up killing Rafe

Hmmmm.... I have been thinking that if Moises gets rid of the "Rafe" character, it would allow him a bit more freedom. I feel like this season was negatively affected by him having to do too much. The Rafe monologues are no longer just coming from Rafe at this point anyway...

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Hmmmm.... I have been thinking that if Moises gets rid of the "Rafe" character, it would allow him a bit more freedom. I feel like this season was negatively affected by him having to do too much. The Rafe monologues are no longer just coming from Rafe at this point anyway...
He just signed a two series deal with Revolt tv as well. I don't think he'll have enough time to act and produce 3 shows

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
THis nikka tryna make it seem like he didnt play the role or whatever because the real Mister is locked up doing life & it woulda been disrespectful :comeon:
fukk outta here

venom718This why I didn't want to play the Role, the streets talk, idc if people are mad at me, I did not play Mister getting killed, it was not me, never gonna disrespect a man who is doing time. I will never wish that any man take my role playing me knowing he's not dead, I turned it down, that was a stunt double. Not on my name, and not to his family. Hold your head Mister.

venom718I did not play the Role, due to Respect to the Man Mister who is doing time, life in JAIL, REAL FLABUSH story, turn fabricated. There is no RIP MISTER. Smdh,

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

Nikka was walking though apartment complexes in the hood with a shotgun out in the open in Broad day :comeon: in NYC Police cars drive though the Projects doing patrols....

When you say "back streets" I think of industrial areas.... this nikka was walking though residential neighborhoods

Nikka was whistling loudly and everyone ran at the sheer sight of him which put extra attention on himself too :heh:

A nikka in my hood used to have nikkas running too but I see what you mean about carrying the shotty out in the open. But you gotta remember certain hoods are jungles. There are blocks here in Chicago the police won't drive down

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
A nikka in my hood used to have nikkas running too but I see what you mean about carrying the shotty out in the open. But you gotta remember certain hoods are jungles. There are blocks here in Chicago the police won't drive down
Yea, even when I was living in Long beach, the police only came on the block if there was an actual homicide, and even then they came cars deep.
Them nikkas was out there shooting at houses in broad daylight, hustlin, blowing up cars(mexicans), and all types of shyt, not one damn police in site :what: