Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

Daps
I agree about Capone having contempt about Vic, thing is Vic is the man . You saw his place? That was huge place overlooking the water in Manhattan , Victor is the Cali cartel pipeline to Capone. His people got to hit back. I'm glad Jessica is gone she was terrible in her role up there with Black being the worst actor but Choopa got to get a crew and go on offense. I don't see him letting this slide . Uncle Blue has to do something also, they abusing his name and rep in the USA . He got to send more capable troops with a better General.
Choppa is a typical prideful street nikka. He is all about that bread but you can tell he isnt necessarily a bad dude. You can look in his eyes and tell he isnt as ruthless as miz and rafe. Maybe Capone is next in line to be that dude. Capone is about that paper first and foremost. Idk we have to see how it plays out. And maybe its just a smaller crew from out west.

H.S.

All Star
Daps
I agree about Capone having contempt about Vic, thing is Vic is the man . You saw his place? That was huge place overlooking the water in Manhattan , Victor is the Cali cartel pipeline to Capone. His people got to hit back. I'm glad Jessica is gone she was terrible in her role up there with Black being the worst actor but Choopa got to get a crew and go on offense. I don't see him letting this slide . Uncle Blue has to do something also, they abusing his name and rep in the USA . He got to send more capable troops with a better General.

Capone had the money and resources to live as well as Victor, but he just chose to rest his head in the hood. They eluded to that earlier in the season during their conversations (one was on Victor's balcony and the other at Capone's spot).

I think Capone and Victor were more like peers.

Last edited:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I was thinking they would have let Raf pull Jess card about him knowing her and Choppa had a past and also her telling Rafe Choppa informed her he was lying about his line of work and is a street dude.

Basically could have created a sort of love triangle side storyline in a sense with the 3 of them and more drama with Shay. That could of been the side storyline to get the female audience tuned into the show bc all this violence isnt what keeps females interested

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I wonder why Rafe didn't use a silencer when he killed Jessica...Yes, IRL they aren't that quiet but on TV shows Silencers are damn near silent :heh:

As for the cops, you just gotta suspend belief when it comes to these crime shows, even on The Wire Omar was openly walking around with a Shotgun in broad daylight :dead:

He didn't even live a rural area, dude live in the City of Baltimore and walking around openly carrying a gun he probably got illegally :comeon:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Could this finale get anymore unrealistic? They make brooklyn look real damn small. They just happen to rob the same plug Miz's connect works for. The ex-con dude just happened to be involved with his girlfriend's baby daddy murder. Black just happens to be that old nikka's cousin. Just way too many coincidences written into the storyline. It's unrealistic.
i keep telling heads in here that they make Brooklyn seem like a one thrift store and saloon town. Flatbush niqqas running into East New York niqqas at the same strip club.....in the Bronx....where Miz girlfriend sometimes works? :stopitslime:

I've just accepted that they have to do this in order to pull off the show. Other than that, shyt is just fire.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i keep telling heads in here that they make Brooklyn seem like a one thrift store and saloon town. Flatbush niqqas running into East New York niqqas at the same strip club.....in the Bronx....where Miz girlfriend sometimes works? :stopitslime:

I've just accepted that they have to do this in order to pull off the show. Other than that, shyt is just fire.

exactly. Moise needs to stop with the whole "coincidences" angles because it just seems like he's grasping to keep these separate stories interconnected when they don't need to be.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

the world is small

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly. Moise needs to stop with the whole "coincidences" angles because it just seems like he's grasping to keep these separate stories interconnected when they don't need to be.

Yeah. In the first season it was a cool little moment to find out Shay & Tai were brother & sister. But it wasn't a dramatic plot twist, now everyone is connected to everyone else and they all buy clothes from T.I.

Lol what's next? Are we going to find out that Miz is 1/4 Mexican?