Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
From reading some of Mister's IG posts looks like he's being threatened with harm. :lupe:
This nikka mister is gonna do a interview on Fox 5 news :dead:

The real life Fukkery is just as entertaining as the scripted fukkery on this show :pachaha: nikkas threatening the actors and shyt :mjlol:

But seriously this dude Mister is legit shook talking about calling the cops if anybody touches him :lupe:

Last edited:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
This nikka mister is gonna do a interview on Fox 5 news :dead:

The real life Fukkery is just as entertaining as the scripted fukkery on this show :pachaha: nikkas threatening the actors and shyt :mjlol:

But seriously this dude Mister is legit shook talking about calling the cops if anybody touches him :lupe:

He sound like the police

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I see the pics of Mister & his manager on Instagram, it kinda reminds me of......

Guru & Solar.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 people have said they aren't allowed to use their platform for bookings or other projects, so this doesn't make sense.

Edit: actually you have to pay Rafe 10 percent and his manager 15 percent of anything you do using your money and violence name. I.e. "Mister from M&V will be at such and such club tonight". Basically giving them 25 percent of your money for nothing.

Snake behavior but that's entertainment :manny:

:ohhh:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli

BR DONT EVEN TALK WITH AN ACCENT WTF BREH
:wow::dwillhuh::damn:

Lol not every jamaican/west indian talk w/ accent or patwa 24/7. Like me, i got a NY accent when i talk, you can't tell I'm west indian, but if i'm around my cousins & shyt, you'll hear the Trini accent. My lil sister spent her first 4-5 yrs living in Trinidad, so when she came here she had a HEAVY Trini accent, now she like 24 & sound like a straight yankee. My cousin never been to the states until last year, so his Trini accent all he knows.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Lol not every jamaican/west indian talk w/ accent or patwa 24/7. Like me, i got a NY accent when i talk, you can't tell I'm west indian, but if i'm around my cousins & shyt, you'll hear the Trini accent. My lil sister spent her first 4-5 yrs living in Trinidad, so when she came here she had a HEAVY Trini accent, now she like 24 & sound like a straight yankee. My cousin never been to the states until last year, so his Trini accent all he knows.
wussup wit ya boy mista why he wylin

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Most Non AAs you can still hear their accents though ie. miz and Jessica. Lol BR sounds totally different than when in character. Dont let me find out General talk like a Harlem cat :wow:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Most Non AAs you can still hear their accents though ie. miz and Jessica. Lol BR sounds totally different than when in character. Dont let me find out General talk like a Harlem cat :wow:
Look at Rafe, you can't tell he hatian, he don't have a heavy accent like Miz :yeshrug: Same w/ Kane & Shane...
wussup wit ya boy mista why he wylin
nikka probably aint gettin paid & not feeling that 25% off the top my guy

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Look at Rafe, you can't tell he hatian, he don't have a heavy accent like Miz :yeshrug: Same w/ Kane & Shane...

nikka probably aint gettin paid & not feeling that 25% off the top my guy

Nah I can def tell Kane and Rafe are Haitian, it comes out often in their speech, Shane on the other hand I wouldn't have known if I didnt know the background of the show, same with Choppa. Kane and Rafe talk like people who came to America when they were very little or had a lot of family that were fresh off the boat and lived with them or interacted with them heavy.