Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
aw damn lol I bet that's what happened with Tai then probably Leon too

Nah, tai thanked them on his instagram so it seems like theyre on the same page

These guys need to realize that their acti g skills are terrible and they could all be replaced.

Its TONS of dudes in the hood with crazy acting talent who would kill for the chance to work for free on a show that has 100,000 viewers. That type of exposure can open crazy doors.

Mister was funny, but im sure they can find another big n*gga who read a script in a monotone voice. :russ:

Leon?

If they need a sheisty new york scam artist then they can just use my boy @Squirrel from Meteor Man

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup:I aint even gonna neg you boy
my guess could very well be wrong BrothaZay...but put some respeck on your replies to me son
my uncle believes they are gonna lift the 200 lbs and then BR is gonna clap Miz
like how Rafe got hit at the end of the 1st season

now close the door...you cutting into your mother's fukking time lil nikka
1463874207-fhd007ICL_Ving_Rhames_014.jpg

You do remember that you said that there was no shipment from Uncle Blue at first right? Now you're saying "they are gonna lift the 200 lbs". Of course people are going to question if you've been following what's going on...

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO

These guys need to realize that their acti g skills are terrible and they could all be replaced.

Its TONS of dudes in the hood with crazy acting talent who would kill for the chance to work for free on a show that has 100,000 viewers. That type of exposure can open crazy doors.

Mister was funny, but im sure they can find another big n*gga who read a script in a monotone voice. :russ:

Leon?

If they need a sheisty new york scam artist then they can just use my boy @Squirrel from Meteor Man
:mjlol: yeah he was probably the most replaceable character. i dont understand their way of thinking. Probably counting other cast members pockets. they wouldn't have to pay me a dollar ima finesse some checks out of it for sure lol

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Leon?

Ray is hands down a better actor than Tai. As entertaining as Tai was, he was a bit of a one trick pony.
Mista is good, but he's also a one trick pony. Barz character is just as entertaining, and has more to his story.

Now if Leon goes, then y'all conspiracy theorists might be on to something. Eventually he will get caught up, but you can do more with his character because he's constantly trying to figure out a come-up.

Ultimately these dudes need to get in where they fit in.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Leon?

:russ::russ::russ:

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
You do remember that you said that there was no shipment from Uncle Blue at first right? Now you're saying "they are gonna lift the 200 lbs". Of course people are going to question if you've been following what's going on...

See what I just did?...I read your actual post and didn't take it out of context

Fam...I simply said I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a shipment and this is all a way to line up miz and general
(highly unlikely/far fetched)
I later said my uncle believes they are gonna lift the 200 and then BR is gonna clap miz
(realistic...+ this the same dude that predicted how Shane would find out about Joe's last stroll with Ray)

we may be on the right track...or nah :yeshrug:

but either way I stick by this because when Miz is in the backseat, when they are doing that homework on general
Miz expresses that he wants to get at General and his homie...and BR says something along the lines of lets get the shipment first...he never asks him why you wanna get at them nikkas?...that's suspicious to me...but hey :manny:

Rafe has been wrapping up all of the storylines and BR's original reason for being in the states was because Miz clapped his homie and he was brought over as an extra soldier...who bumped heads with general over their lack of progress in finding the elusive "Miz"

I'll put up some coli cash on this outcome

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
See what I just did?...I read your actual post and didn't take it out of context

Fam...I simply said I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a shipment and this is all a way to line up miz and general
(highly unlikely/far fetched)
I later said my uncle believes they are gonna lift the 200 and then BR is gonna clap miz
(realistic...+ this the same dude that predicted how Shane would find out about Joe's last stroll with Ray)

we may be on the right track...or nah :yeshrug:

but either way I stick by this because when Miz is in the backseat, when they are doing that homework on general
Miz expresses that he wants to get at General and his homie...and BR says something along the lines of lets get the shipment first...he never asks him why you wanna get at them nikkas?...that's suspicious to me...but hey :manny:

Rafe has been wrapping up all of the storylines and BR's original reason for being in the states was because Miz clapped his homie and he was brought over as an extra soldier...who bumped heads with general over their lack of progress in finding the elusive "Miz"

I'll put up some coli cash on this outcome

There is definitely a shipment

You think them n*ggas came from jamaica for nothing?

How could it be a way to line up miz when b.r didnt even request miz?

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Exactly. The part about there being no shipment is the part that I (and everyone else except @seanlacosa just can't fathom. Miz somehow getting shot somehow wouldn't surprise me at all though. At some point there will be a moment when BR remembers "Miz".

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA

:leon:okay, good point on the shipment..my people from the islands have a saying "you cant be wrong and strong"

I think them nikkas from jamaica sent the info on uncle blue's shipment and came here to line up general for BR
bottom line...I'm thinking BR knows...but we'll see right:patrice:

I see these replies but is anyone willing to bet 50 coli bands that BR Claps Miz?

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
The fukk I miss:ohhh:

nikkas is like nah b, we not paying these nikkas. We going to get young blood in here and they going to do it for free:russ:

I didn't see those characters going on any longer but I do feel like they could have sis the Grimey Ty shyt a little better...

Man I hope these nikkas show the shyt on time. I'm starving and I'm waiting until the shyt come on to get something to eat Lmao

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:leon:okay, good point on the shipment..my people from the islands have a saying "you cant be wrong and strong"

I think them nikkas from jamaica sent the info on uncle blue's shipment and came here to line up general for BR
bottom line...I'm thinking BR knows...but we'll see right:patrice:

I see these replies but is anyone willing to bet 50 coli bands that BR Claps Miz?

Uncle blue pissed off that other dude (the one who says blue sent him there to watch the general)

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Ray is hands down a better actor than Tai. As entertaining as Tai was, he was a bit of a one trick pony.
Mista is good, but he's also a one trick pony. Barz character is just as entertaining, and has more to his story.

Now if Leon goes, then y'all conspiracy theorists might be on to something. Eventually he will get caught up, but you can do more with his character because he's constantly trying to figure out a come-up.

Ultimately these dudes need to get in where they fit in.
Yup, I mean geez luiz, this show is set in NY. Theres all types of avenues for different types of characters. Hell just look at The Wire, by the end of season 3 we lost over half of the characters(on a street level) that we grew to love, and what happened? They introduced new characters and storylines in Season 4 and that was arguably the best of the series.
Now am I compared Money n Violence to The Wire? No, but just something to think about, its a story, in the hood, characters are going to die and be replaced simple as that.