Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lo-key niccas was feeling Mista hardest out the cast....and they semi started fleshing him out with an anti-gun policy. Rafe did him dirty...but I dont know the inner workings. Dude actually came off somewhat humble in the few social network vids and posts I've seen since the show started popping. I'm sure there's more to it.

*shrugs* The anti-gun thing just made me think he was going to die soon. Robbing people without a gun? You're not going to last long.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lo-key niccas was feeling Mista hardest out the cast....and they semi started fleshing him out with an anti-gun policy. Rafe did him dirty...but I dont know the inner workings. Dude actually came off somewhat humble in the few social network vids and posts I've seen since the show started popping. I'm sure there's more to it.

I saw one interview with dude, he seemed cool. He mentioned that he used to be an exotic dancer though. Fat girls tugging on your meat for a few dollars :scusthov:
I hope he doesn't have to go back to that lifestyle.

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
Ray's man was bopping across the street like
samuel-morris-feature-image.jpg

Shane's advice to Kane about pulling the grip and not using it
..like how he pulled out on dude and his girl @ the west indian day parade...

ole boy telling Kane to be a father...he had that shyt coming, lucky he ain't get his shyt pushed back... Kane's baby mom is a bird

Black's fake ass window jump and side step...:russ:

Good episode...

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
straight from Rafe himself

I really wasn't going to address the foolishness but I'll speak my peace and let it be. When you create an opportunity for people and provide them with a platform that they can use to springboard themselves off of to create other opportunities for themselves and they don't that is not your fault. Almost two years have passed and if all you used this platform for was to acquire free clothes and party for free then don't blame me when that train ride comes to an end and you find yourself holding nothing. All I can do is get you in the door but you have to work the room. My back is broad enough to carry the weight of the world but I can not and will not carry n*ggas. I wish everybody the best... ‪#‎MoneyandViolence‬
Gotta respect that. Tai and mister was gon die, it was bound to happen. And he right, if u ain't do nothin to build that's your fault

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like boone. He is your typical anti social awkward shooter type. Not really a talker. He just stays in his element and plays his position. He is the best type of nikka to have around as long as he respects your gun game :usure:If not eventually a nikka like ray will end up being food. Killas only truly respect other killas

lol i like boon too. he's pretty natural, and his facial expressions say it all. I knew a dude like him growing up so i find him funny...

:whoa: minus the whole murderer thing...

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
straight from Rafe himself

I really wasn't going to address the foolishness but I'll speak my peace and let it be. When you create an opportunity for people and provide them with a platform that they can use to springboard themselves off of to create other opportunities for themselves and they don't that is not your fault. Almost two years have passed and if all you used this platform for was to acquire free clothes and party for free then don't blame me when that train ride comes to an end and you find yourself holding nothing. All I can do is get you in the door but you have to work the room. My back is broad enough to carry the weight of the world but I can not and will not carry n*ggas. I wish everybody the best... ‪#‎MoneyandViolence‬

Why I read this shyt like it was a script in the show that he was doing especially in the bolded. shyt sound like I heard this shyt in a scene.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol i like boon too. he's pretty natural, and his facial expressions say it all. I knew a dude like him growing up so i find him funny...

:whoa: minus the whole murderer thing...
Yeah Boon is a good character, classic sensitive thug. Most of his behavior stems from feelings of neglect.
From time to time he questions if Ray is his friend, or if he's just using him. We will see where that goes.