Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Anyone notice it's always these broke ass, "I don't want to support shyt" nikkas who have the most complaints? Dudes stay looking for a handout then complaining about the content.

nikkas man. Jesus.
i aint broke though. and its because i dont spend money frivolously on shyt like Tidal fukk nikka
dumb ass nikka doesnt know the difference between a complaint and a preference. the original theme song is dope...how is that a complaint

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Anyone notice it's always these broke ass, "I don't want to support shyt" nikkas who have the most complaints? Dudes stay looking for a handout then complaining about the content.

nikkas man. Jesus.

:dwillhuh:
I could see your point in another case, but the breh said he just doesn't want to pay because he has no use for Tidal. He even said he's cool with them selling the eps on their own website. Why are you mad?

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
:dwillhuh:
I could see your point in another case, but the breh said he just doesn't want to pay because he has no use for Tidal. He even said he's cool with them selling the eps on their own website. Why are you mad?

I'll repost the original quote...

I wonder if ppl will make torrents for it lol. fukk paying tidal and fukk waiting a week

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'll repost the original quote...
why wait a week for youtube if a torrent is already available? :dwillhuh:

if a torrent is unavailable ill wait a week...but if its there then i might as well watch.

If I preoder an album and it leaks a week before my preorder delivers am I gonna wait for the preorder to arrive? No...ima listen to the leak because im excited. That's literally what I did when Freddie Gibbs - Shadow of a Doubt dropped. Same shyt I did when Wale - Album About Nothing dropped. Same shyt I always do.

Why are you complaining?

The only reason they're (salute to them) are where they are is because of the same nikkas you talk about spreading the word about the show and blossoming their following/ballooning their ratings. I'm not paying 12.99 for music I already have in my library. Stop complaining.

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
why wait a week for youtube if a torrent is already available? :dwillhuh:

if a torrent is unavailable ill wait a week...but if its there then i might as well watch.

If I preoder an album and it leaks a week before my preorder delivers am I gonna wait for the preorder to arrive? No...ima listen to the leak because im excited. That's literally what I did when Freddie Gibbs - Shadow of a Doubt dropped. Same shyt I did when Wale - Album About Nothing dropped. Same shyt I always do.

Why are you complaining?

The only reason they're (salute to them) are where they are is because of the same nikkas you talk about spreading the word about the show and blossoming their following/ballooning their ratings. I'm not paying 12.99 for music I already have in my library. Stop complaining.

nikka I wasn't talking to you. Hush.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
looks like its on Tidal for free currently :whew:
i aint even in the right mindframe to watch though. ima save it for a good time this week. looks too fire to watch right now

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
was that caine brother that got shot in the beginning?
choppa jacket dope as fukk

this bella chick got a fat ass

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
how many eps they releasing on YT just 1 or a couple?
Every episode is being released on Tidal first exclusively for one week. Then the next week a new episode will be released on Tidal and the previous week it will be released on cloud9tv.net and the next day on YouTube. This will happen for all 12 episodes. Then after this season is over, after 30 days, they're going to remove every episode from both seasons from YouTube, Tidal, and cloud9tv.net. Season 3 is going to be on either premium cable, Netflix, or Hulu.