Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

cloud9tv_Check the credits every episode. Storm Verneau is one of the Executive Producers of season 2 of "Money & Violence". Only over my dead body will my past be your future. God willing. Not even then...

So dude make sure his daughter gets a check, but paying the cast from that GoFundMe fund raiser. Its 2016, make sure you get your fair sure. Ask Mannie Fresh and Lil Wayne. I see dude stays Gucci down.

:camby:
Are you serious with this shyt?
He's the driving force behind the show, not the actors. He's breaking off his daughter a piece of his check, what's the issue with that? None of these mofos can act, they should be grateful for the opportunity & exposure. It's one thing to critique the quality of the show, but this is some other shyt.

Soon

Banned
Daps
The cast aint complainin so I ain't complanin :yeshrug:

The game is the game. :cheers:

:camby:
Are you serious with this shyt?
He's the driving force behind the show, not the actors. He's breaking off his daughter a piece of his check, what's the issue with that? None of these mofos can act, they should be grateful for the opportunity & exposure. It's one thing to critique the quality of the show, but this is some other shyt.

You taking it too close to the heart. Rafe is that you?

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
Man.. I gotta :salute: Rafe (Moe)

This episode is exactly what everyone expected a proper Money and Violence episode to be like coming into Season 2. Easily the best episode from either season and the acting is 100x better then it's ever been on Episode 10. Showing these other bum ass youtube series that came along how it's done

Last edited: