Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Uncle Murda sonnin Kane :mjlol:
Shay's titty meat :ehh:

:dead:@Mister gettin a piggyback ride from a nicca riding the hover board.

Mister having Kane cornered :lupe:

Anyone else thought the bum sleeping on the ground while Chopper the GAWD was talking was Rafe?
Shay's gut:scust:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Capone: What brings you hear at this time?
Victor: I see you have questions. Slow down my friend. As they say a man who is thirsty will drink too fast not allowing himself the time to savor the wine.
Capone: Right but regardless if a man sips or gulps eventually his cup will empty returning him to that same state...of thirst he began with, ese.
Victor: Yes, but true kings will have foreseen the drought and prepared for it's inevitability.
Capone: A king's worth...is only established by the loyalty of his subjects. If they should choose to dissolve their allegiance then that man is a king no more.
Victor: You forget that a banished king still retains his life and with life...there remains a chance that he can become king...once again.
Capone: But ese...
Me:
denzel-face-palm_o_GIFSoupcom.gif
reading this shyt again. the bolded is what does it for me :laff:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Worse actor is Jessica, I'm just hoping they replace her next season with a better actress.

Bars is the epitome of a dumb fukk. Wants to go to the head of the table which isn't that big in the first place with no plan. He is like the old guys and the supermen of the Coli . Stuck in the 90s with a superman complex.

Most underrated actors : Br, General and Fresh.

Most improved : Chopa and his man. Gunna stepped up also .

Ray: say no more, he is a true grimy dude. His character is the best represents the street life. Not selling drugs or robbing but working the Angles with the plates and using people . Not loyal to anyone but himself. By far he rings truest.

Rafe and Miz fell off this season big time. Miz treating his girl that way is ridiculous . He trusts her enough to hold weight , money and guns for years and now acting like he don't care . That's what gets dudes killed, she can remember that and line him up like Black did Rafe after they fell out.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Worse actor is Jessica, I'm just hoping they replace her next season with a better actress.

Bars is the epitome of a dumb fukk. Wants to go to the head of the table which isn't that big in the first place with no plan. He is like the old guys and the supermen of the Coli . Stuck in the 90s with a superman complex.

Most underrated actors : Br, General and Fresh.

Most improved : Chopa and his man. Gunna stepped up also .

Ray: say no more, he is a true grimy dude. His character is the best represents the street life. Not selling drugs or robbing but working the Angles with the plates and using people . Not loyal to anyone but himself. By far he rings truest.

Rafe and Miz fell off this season big time. Miz treating his girl that way is ridiculous . He trusts her enough to hold weight , money and guns for years and now acting like he don't care . That's what gets dudes killed, she can remember that and line him up like Black did Rafe after they fell out.
Miz treated her the same way in season one. He just lost over 100 racks in that robbery, you think he suppose to sit up there and console her allday.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Miz treated her the same way in season one. He just lost over 100 racks in that robbery, you think he suppose to sit up there and console her allday.

Not at all but he should know that by acting hostile he losing a stash house that was reliable to that point. He making her hostile toward him now that she he don't care. She can line him up or worse go to the cops about him and Rafe being behind all those robberies on the news.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Not at all but he should know that by acting hostile he losing a stash house that was reliable to that point. He making her hostile toward him now that she he don't care. She can line him up or worse go to the cops about him and Rafe being behind all those robberies on the news.
He not stashing nothin else over there bruh

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I've grown to like Miz's character a little more over time. At first the somewhat flat acting bothered me, but the acting lines up with his persona. He's emotionally detached, and somewhat impatient. Those things have always seemed to be his main flaws. He also doesn't seem to see a life for him outside of the streets, no matter how much paper he gets. Anyway, I wouldn't assume he knows or understands how women like to be treated. In his position, he doesn't necessarily need to. He understands loyalty, and that's it. Someone being loyal to him for an extended period of time, then flipping based on emotions doesn't make sense to him.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yeah Miz is wildin. Not saying he needs to be her gay best friend but shorty's send dudes to jail for finding a text in their phone. She had a "gun" to her head, he could be slightly more considerate. She already got her head open to a strippers advice. Side note that was Eve Madison right? :sas2: