Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
na dont sleep. nikkas like ray can actually be very deadly and decieving. He orchestrated joe murder in coldblood really over that bread he took from shane. Do you recall the scene right after he took the money he told his mans joe said he wasnt doing a bid for anybody. Right after joe reassured him. He knew deep down at that moment joe didnt talk he just wanted that shoebox full of money even if it meant joe life. When they were laying low in tatted up holly spot even his mans was feeling guilty about smoking joe and he was the shooter.
I feel you, Ray is just a grimey nicca, tho. If he felt some kind of way, he would have taken Joe out the picture himself, on some "say no more" type shyt..

But what HE go do...puts it in the shooters head that Joe is gone snitch on THEM, so YOU have to shoot'em...

End of the day..Ray never murdered nobody :ufdup: if it comes down to it.

I see what Moses is doing with the writing and characters..:myman:

You are right bout the shoebox money..

But at the spot, I felt dude was asking was Ray sure, cuz Joe was the homie...like he didnt give a fukk bout other dude..yet he was questioning Rays integrity bout Joe.

I was like "nicca..how do you get morals all of a sudden:childplease:" yet in terms of the street code, I understood.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
The fukking parable dialogue has gotta stop, seriously getting out of hand

Also they gotta stop repeating the same tropes every episode. Used that "the world is small but the streets is even smaller" line three times by my count in this episode :dead:

Shooter Kaine gonna catch another body? :lupe:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Capone: What brings you hear at this time?
Victor: I see you have questions. Slow down my friend. As they say a man who is thirsty will drink too fast not allowing himself the time to savor the wine.
Capone: Right but regardless if a man sips or gulps eventually his cup will empty returning him to that same state...of thirst he began with, ese.
Victor: Yes, but true kings will have foreseen the drought and prepared for it's inevitability.
Capone: A king's worth...is only established by the loyalty of his subjects. If they should choose to dissolve their allegiance then that man is a king no more.
Victor: You forget that a banished king still retains his life and with life...there remains a chance that he can become king...once again.
Capone: But ese...
Me:
denzel-face-palm_o_GIFSoupcom.gif
:russ:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Victor: I see you have questions. Slow down my friend. As they say a man who is thirsty will drink too fast not allowing himself the time to savor the wine.
Capone: Right but regardless if a man sips or gulps eventually his cup will empty returning him to that same state...of thirst he began with, ese.
Victor: Yes, but true kings will have foreseen the drought and prepared for it's inevitability.
Capone: A king's worth...is only established by the loyalty of his subjects. If they should choose to dissolve their allegiance then that man is a king no more.
Victor: You forget that a banished king still retains his life and with life...there remains a chance that he can become king...once again.
Me:

Yo man I just dapped you off this. It's so on point I was questioning myself wondering if I missed this part during an episode because it's so on point

"But Victorrrrr"

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@t 2:35 when Leon asked Gunner if he ever thought about doin a drive By on a Moon Walker......

That moon walker shyt may be the thing that irked me the most about this season. They basically did a commercial for the brand in the middle of an episode. A little product placement is okay but they went overboard. We barely get any action but they can film a 8 minute advertisement:martin:

H.S.

All Star
Daps
:pacspit::to:
That moon walker shyt may be the thing that irked me the most about this season. They basically did a commercial for the brand in the middle of an episode. A little product placement is okay but they went overboard. We barely get any action but they can film a 8 minute advertisement:martin:

I feel you man, but they've always done stuff like that going back to Season 1. I remember a long ass scene with Jessica talking to her homegirl about some face product :pachaha:

I didn't think it was that egregious here though. They was just showing off Leon's finesse game, and I really think those pictures he took for the store after he bought all those boards with hot cards is gonna come back to haunt him.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Black the most dangerous dude on the show and he doesnt even need to fire 1 shot. He moves in the shadows and has had Rafe, Choppa, and June and them all set up and bust shots at others.Shane out here moving like Stoop Kid from Hey Arnold :mjlol:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Me:
LMFAOOOOOOOO