Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
na dont sleep. nikkas like ray can actually be very deadly and decieving. He orchestrated joe murder in coldblood really over that bread he took from shane. Do you recall the scene right after he took the money he told his mans joe said he wasnt doing a bid for anybody. Right after joe reassured him. He knew deep down at that moment joe didnt talk he just wanted that shoebox full of money even if it meant joe life. When they were laying low in tatted up holly spot even his mans was feeling guilty about smoking joe and he was the shooter.
na he was gon get him killed anyway. The money was just extra

Dominicans be the plug in New York. Completely different than Mexicans. These dudes is acting like Mexicans with their slang they use. You can get shytty actors to act a certain type of Spanish. And Dominicans definitely don't be tatted up like that Mexican. Victor might be something else in real life but in the show, they acting like they all part of a family which is Mexican.
na he for sure is playing Cuban/Dominican, they just partners in business. He dresses or acts like no Mexican ever

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
No he isn't , it's Grimey Ty and Leon as a close second. Next level would be Ray who is very believable as a shifty cat. Then the Two guys who robbed Miz girl .
BR and Fresh and General then Barz.
Ty-using the rest of the cast's acting as a barometer-, is D+ at best, imo.

I think Leon is playing himself, dude just comes off as a goofball in real life.

Choppa, hands down has his character down pat as far as the script and authenticity is concerned.

I mean, I can see this dude on a ep of law an order, or have a small role in a decent movie.

The rest of the cast...not so much..

:manny:

Soon

Banned
Daps

cloud9tv_Check the credits every episode. Storm Verneau is one of the Executive Producers of season 2 of "Money & Violence". Only over my dead body will my past be your future. God willing. Not even then...

So dude make sure his daughter gets a check, but paying the cast from that GoFundMe fund raiser. Its 2016, make sure you get your fair sure. Ask Mannie Fresh and Lil Wayne. I see dude stays Gucci down.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

cloud9tv_Check the credits every episode. Storm Verneau is one of the Executive Producers of season 2 of "Money & Violence". Only over my dead body will my past be your future. God willing. Not even then...

So dude make sure his daughter gets a check, but paying the cast from that GoFundMe fund raiser. Its 2016, make sure you get your fair sure. Ask Mannie Fresh and Lil Wayne. I see dude stays Gucci down.

The cast aint complainin so I ain't complanin :yeshrug: