Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Respect life season 1 > M&V Season 1?

I stopped watching RL about 4 episodes in. M&V is better written and has more memorable characters. The main character in RL is a little too stoic for me. There's a lot of action though.

H.S.

All Star
Daps

Nah, but it picks up a lot toward the second half of the season. It has a lot of potential though. Season 2 might give M&V a run for its money. But like someone else said, M&V just has better writing and more memorable charachters for now. I definitely recommend it. It's the 2nd best web series by far to me.

Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
:pacspit::to:

I feel you man, but they've always done stuff like that going back to Season 1. I remember a long ass scene with Jessica talking to her homegirl about some face product :pachaha:

I didn't think it was that egregious here though. They was just showing off Leon's finesse game, and I really think those pictures he took for the store after he bought all those boards with hot cards is gonna come back to haunt him.

They starting to get corny with the in-episode ads now. Shorty at the strip club was advertising her IG name. :martin:

Anyways, there's way too much going on right now and they're dragging it out too much. They've got like 4 storylines from season 1 that they need to wrap up ASAP.
There's no way I believe that Rolando is just chilling while owing that Mexican cat bread. There should be more pressure on him which should mean more pressure on Ty and then more pressure on Shane/Miz. Now they're gonna send Miz to kill Rolando. shyt is dumb, there's already an ironically similar situation going on with Miz and the Yardies.

The fact that Shane hasn't asked Ray about Joe's murder makes no sense either.

That was clearly Rafe posing as a bum in the Choppa scene. But still, that shyt needs to be resolved as well. Speaking of, wtf has Rafe been doing anyway. Like someone mentioned earlier, he doesn't visit Kane no more. He got shot and laid low but I feel like there's a lot of his story that's not being told.

I don't know why they introduced Archie and his new lover storyline. Even if he murked her baby father... So? What's the point?

Rafe pushin them agendas thru dialog every episode. He shat on IG thots and women who say happy father's day to each other in this episode. :banderas:

I don't like the cliffhanger ending. :beli: They better pick up next episode where this left off.

Lastly, I'm happy for these cats but they are getting a lil too Hollywood with the guest appearances, mid-season break, and stretching the plot out.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No. But let's say Money & Violence 1st season was an B+. Respect Life 1st season ended strong enough to give it a B. So now Money & Violence 2nd season is shaping up to be a C, C+ at best, while Respect Life will probably be able to maintain that B grade cause they are going straight to Youtube again.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Capone: What brings you hear at this time?
Victor: I see you have questions. Slow down my friend. As they say a man who is thirsty will drink too fast not allowing himself the time to savor the wine.
Capone: Right but regardless if a man sips or gulps eventually his cup will empty returning him to that same state...of thirst he began with, ese.
Victor: Yes, but true kings will have foreseen the drought and prepared for it's inevitability.
Capone: A king's worth...is only established by the loyalty of his subjects. If they should choose to dissolve their allegiance then that man is a king no more.
Victor: You forget that a banished king still retains his life and with life...there remains a chance that he can become king...once again.
Capone: But ese...
Me:
denzel-face-palm_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

:mjcry::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Yea.. Definitely looking forward to this now.. And this shyt gotta b pre-written or else they just knew from the jump they gonna slow shyt down for a good setup for season 3 but it's been so slow that it don't feel like it's picking up steam until the final two episodes which won't be enough to make me excited for a 3rd season.. Who knows. Maybe they will open more than we see right now for season 3. Then I can only respect the writer.

But yoooo, them Mexicans don't deserve the spotlight. That shyt is sooo fukking lame. And this ain't the west coast. we ain't got Mexicans talking and acting like that in New York thinking they run shyt at all. fukk outta here.

To be honest Latins have the connect and always been the plug. Victor isn't Mexican , he is Colombian or Dominican . They are bad actors for sure but be real the Latins got the work .

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be honest Latins have the connect and always been the plug. Victor isn't Mexican , he is Colombian or Dominican . They are bad actors for sure but be real the Latins got the work .

Dominicans be the plug in New York. Completely different than Mexicans. These dudes is acting like Mexicans with their slang they use. You can get shytty actors to act a certain type of Spanish. And Dominicans definitely don't be tatted up like that Mexican. Victor might be something else in real life but in the show, they acting like they all part of a family which is Mexican.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
tryna think of who Chyna's friends man is...gotta be the homies that robbed Miz though right? although they;re seemingly young its possible
fukkin trick ass nikkas smh

edit: i'm surprised nobody else has picked up on that.

Last edited: