Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all not skipping any scene that has two females conversing:ufdup:

Archie is gonna catch a case.

General is getting lined up by two different groups:damn:. Call Uncle Blue:damn:

Do Victor and Capone ever say anything? They love waxing poetic but ain't saying shyt:heh:

Daps
Not to mention...he run sliders...Rays not really hardcore..dude getting at him after the club, showed that..
na dont sleep. nikkas like ray can actually be very deadly and decieving. He orchestrated joe murder in coldblood really over that bread he took from shane. Do you recall the scene right after he took the money he told his mans joe said he wasnt doing a bid for anybody. Right after joe reassured him. He knew deep down at that moment joe didnt talk he just wanted that shoebox full of money even if it meant joe life. When they were laying low in tatted up holly spot even his mans was feeling guilty about smoking joe and he was the shooter.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of the worst episodes in this series, just awful :what: I really don't watch any scene with two women talking. Too many storylines to keep up with. New characters every episode. I really don't know how you can wrap this all up without being rushed.

Good thing for "Lanes" coming through and crushing the buildings. Makes me not even care about watching M&V. Get on that if you haven't already.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright, back to Money & Violence. As far as the new ep goes
What the hell is going on with Choppa's neck in that first scene? I want to think he's trying to look tough, that's why dude laughed at him. But I don't know, cause the acting on this show is so baddddd.

Jessica and Shay was a tough watch. Does Jessica want to go back to Choppa?

It seems like they are trying to BROADen their fanbase.

Lmao at getting through the terrible acting in the Jessica and Shay scene, then seeing Black's R. Kelly looking azz on the screen immediately afterwards :mindblown:. His storyline isn't bad though.

I really only enjoy the scenes that are somehow connected to Shane's storyline. Anyone who has more than 2 degrees of separation from Shane, can go. Bars always comes through, he violated Kane's older brother :russ:

Why doesn't Rafe check on Kane anymore?

Too much Rafe-ish dialogue coming from every direction. I'm beginning to feel like this dude Moses "Rafe" is pushing his personal agendas/prejudices via the show.

Not excited by celebrity cameos.

At this point I'm convinced he has the entirety of Season 2 & 3 written already, no other way to explain how slow the show moves now.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Capone: What brings you hear at this time?
Victor: I see you have questions. Slow down my friend. As they say a man who is thirsty will drink too fast not allowing himself the time to savor the wine.
Capone: Right but regardless if a man sips or gulps eventually his cup will empty returning him to that same state...of thirst he began with, ese.
Victor: Yes, but true kings will have foreseen the drought and prepared for it's inevitability.
Capone: A king's worth...is only established by the loyalty of his subjects. If they should choose to dissolve their allegiance then that man is a king no more.
Victor: You forget that a banished king still retains his life and with life...there remains a chance that he can become king...once again.
Capone: But ese...
Me:
denzel-face-palm_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Victor: I see you have questions. Slow down my friend. As they say a man who is thirsty will drink too fast not allowing himself the time to savor the wine.
Capone: Right but regardless if a man sips or gulps eventually his cup will empty returning him to that same state...of thirst he began with, ese.
Victor: Yes, but true kings will have foreseen the drought and prepared for it's inevitability.
Capone: A king's worth...is only established by the loyalty of his subjects. If they should choose to dissolve their allegiance then that man is a king no more.
Victor: You forget that a banished king still retains his life and with life...there remains a chance that he can become king...once again.
Me:
hate that victor dude and the way capone always saying "viccteeeeerr"

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Money & Violence I'mma let you finish but ummm

First 3 minutes recap season 1, skip to the 3 minute mark of the trailer for the Season 2 preview
First episode of the 2nd season drops 4/20
:whew:

Yea.. Definitely looking forward to this now.. And this shyt gotta b pre-written or else they just knew from the jump they gonna slow shyt down for a good setup for season 3 but it's been so slow that it don't feel like it's picking up steam until the final two episodes which won't be enough to make me excited for a 3rd season.. Who knows. Maybe they will open more than we see right now for season 3. Then I can only respect the writer.

But yoooo, them Mexicans don't deserve the spotlight. That shyt is sooo fukking lame. And this ain't the west coast. we ain't got Mexicans talking and acting like that in New York thinking they run shyt at all. fukk outta here.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man the disrespect from Bars in this episode :scust:

Kane: Bars this is Kane, you probably remember him from the block

Bars: Why the fucc would I remember this little nicca Shane?

Kane: Yo I'm Dub's little brother

Bars: Oh ok ok ok. I don't give a fucc who's brother you are homie especially some dead nicca

Bars and Mister exchange :mjlol:

Bars had Shane waiting for an hour, and just sonned him no apology

The new Yardies Uncle Blue just sent lookin grimey and General knows it!

Victor and Mexican Plug convo was basura, the Mexican plug was delivering lines all fukked up like he was trying to read them off the back of his hand

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Me:
holy fucc :dead:

DAT NICCA KELSO

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Foreman's Basement
Me:
:mjlol:

Never trust a breh who tucks his shirt in while wearing jeans :huhldup:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Me:
lol rreal dialogue'?