Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

Soon

Banned
Daps

EDIT: Seems to be showing Pt. 1 three times IDK why

Rafe also acted funny style towards Bam Vito who did the original theme music.

She seems really straight up. And pretty much Rafe caught feelings, and his management told him to get rid of her.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Old Chyna kinda looks like Keyisha Cole with darker skin :whoo:

:damn: at her friend linking her up with Rafe to do M & V ended up getting killed. If I heard her correctly dude got killed going to a M & V event.

As soon I heard she was doing an interview at some point I knew she was gonna get all :to: but I didn't expect her friend being murdered being the reason though :huhldup:

Last edited:

Soon

Banned
Daps
Old Chyna kinda looks like Keyisha Cole with darker skin :whoo:

:damn: at her friend linking her up with Rafe to do M & V ended up getting killed. If I heard her correctly dude got killed going to a M & V event.

As soon I heard she was doing an interview at some point she was gonna get all :to: but I didn't expect her friend being murdered being the reason though :huhldup:

After hearing her side, she was outspoken, and Rafe & management was going for that...isn't that what happens on so many tv shows since Three's a Company and Good Times and Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Emotions run high when it comes to film and television. She was too down to earth and Rafe had gone Hollywood.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Damn Chris styles messing up the flow. Man I miss Chyna slow talking voice. So any bookings she gets She gotta pay Rafe and his management? that's crazy I could see just RAfe. but management had nothing to do with Chyna becoming popular.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn Chris styles messing up the flow. Man I miss Chyna slow talking voice. So any bookings she gets She gotta pay Rafe and his management? that's crazy I could see just RAfe. but management had nothing to do with Chyna becoming popular.
Whenever I see Chris Styles he gives me a shady vibe. Comes off like a typical industry leach, like most managers. Dude seemed to be dead in the water until M&V.

Not surprised Rafe has gone a little Hollywood. took Sophia The Body to an award ceremony like she hasn't been on the show all of 2 months :mjlol:

Soon

Banned
Daps
Whenever I see Chris Styles he gives me a shady vibe. Comes off like a typical industry leach, like most managers. Dude seemed to be dead in the water until M&V.

Not surprised Rafe has gone a little Hollywood. took Sophia The Body to an award ceremony like she hasn't been on the show all of 2 months :mjlol:

He is enjoying himself, but there are better writers with better shows who did not enjoy longevity, and he has the hood of all hood shows which might or might not get picked up by Starz.

Is Lion's Gate even paying the actors, cause Rafe said he did a fund raiser just to be to pay them for season 2. I can see why Chyna felt some type of way, because Rafe is trying to get dudes to sign a release, which is pretty shytty. Season 1 SHOULD belong to everyone, but when he gave them the paper work Rafe was trying to make sure season 1 only belonged to him. He should have ONLY put paper work on folks for season 2 since they were dealing with Lion's Gate. He speaks all that love shyt, but he really cut throat. Even Bam Vito, he ran up on those dudes with a release form.

I wish Rafe well, but he did those dudes grimey by making them sign a release for season 1, and he is being picky and so choosy on what deals he is willing to sign that he screwed these dudes on getting paid for season 2. Lion Gates is on board and they still releasing it on YouTube. Rafe should have considered season 1 a pilot and took it to the next level.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need to do something about 'Black'..a mannequin could deliver his lines better..

Fav characters:

Miz
Grimy Ty
B.R.
Choppa
Leon
Chyna version 1

Worst:

Black
Joe
Maddy
Chyna remix

I like every character on the show...to me, everyone is doing their part well. even joe and maddy are fine with me.

Leon is fukking hilarious..."spilling the beans? joe's knocking over the whole goya section" :dead::dead::dead::dead: