Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On episode 5 but this show got stale af. Too many characters and not enough interesting things going on.

This season is 95% plot, 5% action. Season 1 had action every episode. Now it's just one conversation after another. How many times do we need to hear Choppa asking that chick about Rafe?

As for the acting, Shane is the best and the Mexican is the worst. Black sounds like he has a speech impediment but he gets points for being believable.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This season is 95% plot, 5% action. Season 1 had action every episode. Now it's just one conversation after another. How many times do we need to hear Choppa asking that chick about Rafe?

As for the acting, Shane is the best and the Mexican is the worst. Black sounds like he has a speech impediment but he gets points for being believable.

100% agree...Shane is the best actor

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Pretty much all these actors are terrible with the exception of uncle murder and shane

All these dudes look like they reading off the paper

Black gotta keep sunglasses on so you dont see him reading :russ:

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
Uncle Murda and Jabba from hot 97 have impressed me with their acting. Jabba has already been in a lot of films though so I suppose has experience

Still on episode 5 and waiting for more action

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Jessica is a underrated actor, it seems like her character on the show is different than how she is IRL.... On the show she seems like a shy homebody good girl where's when her IG was posted she up in the club with low cut dresses showing cleavage and such :pachaha:

Same goes for Cindy's acting chops, when her IG was posted she kinda seems like an Oreo IRL :lupe:

With the males, Shane, Rafe and Uncle Murda are the best ones to me.... Laundromat breh was good in season 1.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya giving lots of props to shane. He hasn't been that likeable to me or acting skills on point in my opinion. Most realistic characters is Leon, the stupid funny nikka that got beef with Shane, and uncle murda even though he's just really playing himself. I like choppa too but I feel like he's being himself as well but those 4 are the most realistic to me. But then again, I don't even watch this shyt for best acting. Lol..

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Not coming on tonight

Mid season break

tumblr_mnfwx3nT6w1rynk4uo4_250.gif

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps