Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
BR doesnt really have a connection to Donovan (the dude that got murked by Miz/Rafe) though. BR was merely hired by Uncle Blue to help General and his soldier avenge Donovan's death. If anything this could sweetin it for BR
BR don't give no fukks about Donovan. His loyalty was to the other shooter they brought in from Yard. He doesn't like how General and Fresh aint do shyt about his mans getting killed.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika

Praise JAH :blessed:

Homie got that cream and the work outta shorty's crib... Miz gonna be on the warpath :lupe: :lupe: :lupe:

Shoot dude in the back while ya mans is right in front of him :mindblown:

Joe's reaction = :dwillhuh:. Really breh? A dude gets popped and you stand right by the spot and stare?

Shane's face when Joe tells him about the murder = :beli: & :aicmon:

Kane shows up to Joe's apartment. Doesn't even acknowledge Joe :russ: ::deadrose:

B.R. and Rafe in the same car. "The world is small, but the streets? The streets is even smaller" :troll:

Rafe gonna bring Miz on :ohlawd: When shyt hits the fan with the Jamaicans it's finna be lit! :krs:

The dude in the store looks like Rashad Evans :mjlol:

Barz :russ: "Man fukk all that 'best interests at heart' :camby:"

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: the Backpage reference :deadmanny:

"I was just having fun, Shane" :aicmon: This nikka Joe is dense as hell :snoop:

I guess Shane won't have a roommate anymore :heh: Nice knowing ya Joe.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Nvm. I found it.

Not sure if anyone mentioned it but does anybody feel that Choppa's acting got an upgrade? :patrice:

"fukk you mean Damon? Call me Choppa, Shay!" :dead: I always laugh he does that shyt.

Choppa, BR, and Uncle Murda are the best actors. Leon is probably one of the best Characters.

Steady B

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm late with this show brehs, but I was working on Woodruff and E 21st this morning and i met the cast and crew while they were taking a break from shooting some scenes. the cast was cool:obama:
and showed luv. Now i gotta catch up on the show on TIDAL.