Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Just finished watching, easily best episode of the season :whoo:

Joe :ufdup: dude is In Too Deep

Why was those retail workers taking pics of Leon with the Hoverboards :mjlol:

This nikka Bars is on Backpage :russ: :laff: :laff:

dude doesn't seem to realize its a prostitution site rather than a dating site :dead:

Last edited:

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
:laff: :ufdup: joe dumb ass shoulda listened to Shane now he about to die... Smh leon taking pictures with the boards....when BR finds out who Rafe is bringing :banderas:but can Grand be trusted :patrice: that shyt sounds too good to be true. It was a good episode overall

Chef

All Star
Daps
"Spill the beans?! He's going to knock over the whole goya aisle." :laff::russ:

You think Joe really snitched?:lupe: I think Chyna going to flip, she's in here feelings. Miz said it best, these females can't take pressure. About that possible Miz and BR fukkery with this next jux. :youngsabo:The potential of these sub plots though. :whew:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Leon is comedy :laff: but how the fukk you bang 3 $1500 hoverboard and you taking pics with them like you at The Crate? :dahell:

Every time Murda say "man, fukk parole!" that shyt be havin me dyin :laff:

Joe a dikk head. Acting all scary and staying there, now nikkas think you snitchin

shyt gon be lit once BR and Miz meet up, but they both might be on some fukk it, let's get this paper shyt cause General and them want BR dead and Miz in the hole.

Joe a dikkhead.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Leon is comedy :laff: but how the fukk you bang 3 $1500 hoverboard and you taking pics with them like you at The Crate? :dahell:

Every time Murda say "man, fukk parole!" that shyt be havin me dyin :laff:

Joe a dikk head. Acting all scary and staying there, now nikkas think you snitchin

shyt gon be lit once BR and Miz meet up, but they both might be on some fukk it, let's get this paper shyt cause General and them want BR dead and Miz in the hole.

Joe a dikkhead.
they don't even know what miz look like. All they knew was his name. Rafe and miz gonna put that work in then take the whole load

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
they don't even know what miz look like. All they knew was his name. Rafe and miz gonna put that work in then take the whole load
Word? i don't remember season one like that its been so long. Didn't the yardies waited for Miz on the block one time and let off at him when they saw him? Wasn't there another scene when they was shooting at him in broad daylight?

:laff:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Word? i don't remember season one like that its been so long. Didn't the yardies waited for Miz on the block one time and let off at him when they saw him? Wasn't there another scene when they was shooting at him in broad daylight?

:laff:

naw miz was sneaking up and shooting at them. The other time was at night when they was at miz boy building and shot at them and they shot back. First season miz went right in there barber shop sat up in there and they aint even know who he was.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
naw miz was sneaking up and shooting at them. The other time was at night when they was at miz boy building and shot at them and they shot back. First season miz went right in there barber shop sat up in there and they aint even know who he was.
shyt, yeah u right. You got a good memory.

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
Joe's dumb ass out to make Shane catch another body :snoop:

Leon :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:, I hope Miz find out that Bobby Shmurda lookin ass nikka lined him up :pachaha:, and Murda on backpage :laff: