Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
No it's not. Tidal is fine , your connection must be trash. I'm on fios and never had a problem. The new Chyna is way better than the old one, the old one was plain and not believable in that guys would fall for her. She was average , the new girl looks way better and has a look that would get you caught up once you start falling for her.
Shut up stupid. Netflix, Amazon, Youtube, & Hulu all stream perfect from multiple devices. But of course this is the Coli so your certlife knows more about my setup than I do.:stopitslime:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Shut up stupid. Netflix, Amazon, Youtube, & Hulu all stream perfect from multiple devices. But of course this is the Coli so your certlife knows more about my setup than I do.:stopitslime:
fukk you dipshyt. I just know how to set my stuff up better. I have never had a problem with Tidal.

Soon

Banned
Daps
Bricks and Blackout from Home of the Hittaz made a debut...too nice.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
damn I was shocked homie handled the situation with shorty so well. He was acting scary so I figured it wouldn't work but he did that. Big Grand setting up BR and Rafe for this lick is gonna get really interesting once Miz on board. I have a feeling BR might not make it brehs. Leon is still hilarious. And Joe Joe Joe what a moron. Now he's fukked basically because they think he snitched on oh boy. (Btw that Boone nikka is by far the most over the top actor ever. Lmao what's going on them head movements in the final scene? I feel Shane might have to catch a body for Joe. Uncle Murda is the show stealer every episode. Son is hilarious. Chyna was very cryptic with her comments to Rafe. I don't know, something is happening there.