Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I didnt understand shyt of they storyline from Season 1. I just heard some mubling and some bombaclats.
Other then them beefing with miz and them Im completely confused on they whole storyline.
OMG, I thought it was the only one :russ:

I just zone out when there scenes come on TBH :manny: That "Ain't no running song" they used play in season 1 was dope though.

But I must admit one of my favorite scenes in M & V was with those dread nikkas, when they was waiting outside Miz's friend building so they could kill him and they wasn't even on some :birdman: tip, they was just casually hanging out and cracking jokes :pachaha: then Miz runs up on them and they have a big shootout where nobody even got shot :laff: I laugh whenever I think about that scene :dead:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
I didnt understand shyt of they storyline from Season 1. I just heard some mubling and some bombaclats.
Other then them beefing with miz and them Im completely confused on they whole storyline.
Basically the two original jamaicans with the dreads were beefing miz so they called soldiers in from jamaica (b.r the lightskin jamaican) is one of em. So the soldiers keep getting killed and br getting pissed about it and questioning the two original jamaicans telling them they don't know what they're doing. So they take that as disloyal n disrespect so they try to set up b.r and kill him. He get away and ends up going back to jamaica at the end of last season. Leo this season he comes back to NY to finish off the the beef between him n the two original jamaicans.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically the two original jamaicans with the dreads were beefing miz so they called soldiers in from jamaica (b.r the lightskin jamaican) is one of em. So the soldiers keep getting killed and br getting pissed about it and questioning the two original jamaicans telling them they don't know what they're doing. So they take that as disloyal n disrespect so they try to set up b.r and kill him. He get away and ends up going back to jamaica at the end of last season. Leo this season he comes back to NY to finish off the the beef between him n the two original jamaicans.
APPRECIATE THAT FAM!
Now that the storylines with Miz and them are about to intertwine shyt was starting to get confusing.
But who was the Jamican BR was asking to back him up with hitting the lick in the last episode?

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
APPRECIATE THAT FAM!
Now that the storylines with Miz and them are about to intertwine shyt was starting to get confusing.
But who was the Jamican BR was asking to back him up with hitting the lick in the last episode?
np fam, ye shyt bout to get hectic, the two dread heads still don't really know what miz look like either. that other jamaian dude br was asking to help him was the same dude whos house he was hiding out at in season one near the end, his name jabba. that's why in the first episode of season 2 the tall Jamaican dude ran up in his house(jabba) asking where br at.

edit my fault I didn't see the last episode I only saw up to episode 4, but I'm assuming its jabba not sure tho I gotta wait till ep 5 on yt

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I thought it was just me and I know my connection good. Tidal wack as fukk
No it's not. Tidal is fine , your connection must be trash. I'm on fios and never had a problem. The new Chyna is way better than the old one, the old one was plain and not believable in that guys would fall for her. She was average , the new girl looks way better and has a look that would get you caught up once you start falling for her.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
No it's not. Tidal is fine , your connection must be trash. I'm on fios and never had a problem. The new Chyna is way better than the old one, the old one was plain and not believable in that guys would fall for her. She was average , the new girl looks way better and has a look that would get you caught up once you start falling for her.

Nah, breh is telling the truth. I've tried the Tidal app on my Note5 with 4G LTE, then on Wifi 5G band, and even on a wired connection on my PC with the highest speed service Tidal always skips. But then I could watch an episode on youtube with no problem. :martin:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Totally agree...ain't nobody gettin' zoe'd from the old chyna