Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is she not believable? I live in NY and there are regular everyday Spanish woman here that look like Sophia, its not far fetched someone on the level of Rafe & Miz could have someone like her setting dudes up to get robbed....
I think it's more so she's from Toronto and she's a terrible actress. She just doesn't fit.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
She isnt lowkey like teh first chyna. bytch walking around wearing fur coats and shyt. First Chyna was lowkey.
The last couple of scenes she was in she had on Sweatpants so I never saw new Chyna as being too flashy :manny:

Either way you can you assume she had enough money to buy a fur coat from a robbery she helped set up in the past :ld:

Its a low budget web series and I just assume the actors wear whatever they have, maybe season 1 Chyna's actress couldn't afford a fur coat.

I think it's more so she's from Toronto and she's a terrible actress. She just doesn't fit.
Everyone is a terrible actor on this show though :heh:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Shane's brother... Ungrateful ass nikkas man :smh:

Black is a grimey dude too

Most lines Mister has ever had :mjlol:

There's never an episode without at least 5 "Say no more"'s :skip:

I hate Cindy :camby: :pacspit:

The whole Joe/Shane plot is :russ: Shane out here like Bruh Man from Martin :mjlol:

BB Gun :dead: although a BB could do some damage :manny:
The new "say no more" is "my guy"....
NY lingo.... we need a Florida show. I see Philly, Atl and NY youtube flicks. None from here

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yessir that's her hometown

Didn't know that at all and i'm from the dot.

To my Toronto heads, how old this chick and what part of the city she from?

Thought shorty was Spanish, she's Greek-French Canadian :ohhh: but she pronounces the second T in Toronto though :scust:

Soon

Banned
Daps
That too. Like everyone on the show is from NY. Plus they're not cacs.

She just ruins the vibe

Not only that, she doesn't really fit into the show anymore. It seemed like they was going to make her a big part of season 1, but they switched it up and moved away from the scammers storyline.

If she is having a crisis of conscious, I don't see what purpose her character will have in the show.

Unless Rafe gets all milky because he took her under his wing and he tries to make things right. :childplease:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Need a link for EP 5

Can guy who had one for 4 hook me up with link to that site again

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Not only that, she doesn't really fit into the show anymore. It seemed like they was going to make her a big part of season 1, but they switched it up and moved away from the scammers storyline.

If she is having a crisis of conscious, I don't see what purpose her character will have in the show.

Unless Rafe gets all milky because he took her under his wing and he tries to make things right. :childplease:
In reply to the bolded.. my theory is shes gets with that dark skin nikka in the hospital and helps him plan retaliation against Rafe.

In Season 1 Rafe said something to Chyna about females getting too emotionally attached or something along those lines... I wouldn't be surprised if that ends up happening.

As for new Chyna being white, that is :ohhh: to me, I thought she was Rican or Dominican.

Soon

Banned
Daps
In reply to the bolded.. my theory is shes gets with that dark skin nikka in the hospital and helps him plan retaliation against Rafe.

In Season 1 Rafe said something to Chyna about females getting too emotionally attached or something along those lines... I wouldn't be surprised if that ends up happening.

As for new Chyna being white, that is :ohhh: to me, I thought she was Rican or Dominican.

That would be awful, this season already have too many plots.

Last season was so good cause it felt so organic and things just happened, this season is already losing that feel.