Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
man episode 5 probably the best of the season so far. Things are setting up nicely. BR is going to inadvertently have Rafe and Miz help him steal these 200 pounds. The irony. The fact that Bars and Mister are long time friends was a nice touch and makes perfect sense. I have a feeling Shane is gonna let Kane move work for him and it's gonna end up with Mister and Bars robbing him. Kane's baby moms is less annoying this season but she's still somewhat of a bytch but she kinda had a point :yeshrug:. Miz fukked up. Shorty got pushed in the crib to end the episode. I don't know how it's gonna end but if they lose this work, it's gonna get hectic. There's so many storylines happening at once there's no way they can sow all this all up with only 7 episodes left can they?:patrice:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Grimeyb Ty should have a spin off.
He could be the new Black. Setting people up while he benefits from the fallout.

I said they need to do a Zoe God and Ty go to college (pref an HBCU in the South) and their adventures scamming cats and getting into trouble with local goons.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man episode 5 probably the best of the season so far. Things are setting up nicely. BR is going to inadvertently have Rafe and Miz help him steal these 200 pounds. The irony. The fact that Bars and Mister are long time friends was a nice touch and makes perfect sense. I have a feeling Shane is gonna let Kane move work for him and it's gonna end up with Mister and Bars robbing him. Kane's baby moms is less annoying this season but she's still somewhat of a bytch but she kinda had a point :yeshrug:. Miz fukked up. Shorty got pushed in the crib to end the episode. I don't know how it's gonna end but if they lose this work, it's gonna get hectic. There's so many storylines happening at once there's no way they can sow all this all up with only 7 episodes left can they?:patrice:

Where did you hear about only 7 episodes left?
Its also been 5 episodes of 'setting up'.

12816911_587702948044559_378568517_n.jpg

Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps

Them losing their work could be the impetus for them agreeing to rob the yardies. Otherwise I don't see the motivation. This episode dragged a bit in my opinion. Why happened to Ty and the laundry dude?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Them losing their work could be the impetus for them agreeing to rob the yardies. Otherwise I don't see the motivation. This episode dragged a bit in my opinion. Why happened to Ty and the laundry dude?
:yeshrug: I liked it a lot. Maybe it's because the acting was actually reasonably good this episode. And yeah I could see that. Though they might just get down with the robbery just because it too good a lick to turn down