Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Shane should've took Miz offer to go out of town he can lay low out there make some money.
Joe stupid ass gonna start scamming with ol boy and get caught then dude puts everything on Joe
Observeeeeeeeeee coming back with a vengeance.
I wouldn't be surprised if the robbery goes bad and that guy shoots Miz girl

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Shane should've took Miz offer to go out of town he can lay low out there make some money.
Joe stupid ass gonna start scamming with ol boy and get caught then dude puts everything on Joe
I more so thought they imply it that the scammer guy is gonna snitch on Shane for reward money

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The small towns in NY (Syracuse, Albany, etc) dont bump?
They do, I know a lot of dudes make moves upstate (Rochester, Rome, Troy to add on to the few you named) but I imagine it's a little tougher because they're decent sized cities and local dudes get it in. VT would be a little tougher to stay under the radar but you wouldn't have to worry about much competition once you get it rocking.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the Joe storyline is kinda blowing mine because it's making Shane seem like he's a better guy than Joe, when Shane is the actual "worse" of the 2. You'd think Joe was the one who caught a body the way Shane acts.

Joe is just a straight dude who is caught up by the glitz and glam and Shane is on the run from a body, but it looks like it's headed to where Shane is gonna beat the body and Joe will end up in a worse predicament than Shane. Effed up message imo.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
the Joe storyline is kinda blowing mine because it's making Shane seem like he's a better guy than Joe, when Shane is the actual "worse" of the 2. You'd think Joe was the one who caught a body the way Shane acts.

Joe is just a straight dude who is caught up by the glitz and glam and Shane is on the run from a body, but it looks like it's headed to where Shane is gonna beat the body and Joe will end up in a worse predicament than Shane. Effed up message imo.

yeah you can see Joe is mulling over the idea to start scamming because he thinks it's not as bad as what Shane is doing and he sees all the bottle girls are attracted to scammers. He might fukk around and end up like Leon or be the fall guy

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: you lucky it's water:lolbron:

What was the point of having her irrelevant ass :why: