Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I'm just gonna wait until this season is over to discuss this show. I'm not signing up for Tidal and I can't be talking about last week's episode when nikkas are talking about the current week's. They could've at least staggered it 5 days instead of 7

shyt is moving slow anyway. I can wait.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'm just gonna wait until this season is over to discuss this show. I'm not signing up for Tidal and I can't be talking about last week's episode when nikkas are talking about the current week's. They could've at least staggered it 5 days instead of 7

shyt is moving slow anyway. I can wait.
Theres a link here to ep 4 i think its two pgs back

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
I thought in the flashback scene the dealer was Miz and the child was the dude with the Basqiat shirt :ohhh:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
the Joe storyline is kinda blowing mine because it's making Shane seem like he's a better guy than Joe, when Shane is the actual "worse" of the 2. You'd think Joe was the one who caught a body the way Shane acts.

Joe is just a straight dude who is caught up by the glitz and glam and Shane is on the run from a body, but it looks like it's headed to where Shane is gonna beat the body and Joe will end up in a worse predicament than Shane. Effed up message imo.
effed up message how? its life fam

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
effed up message how? its life fam
It's effed up in the sense Joe is a straight dude and Shane is being portrayed as the better person when he is literally a dope dealing murderer. I get being honorable in the game but Shane shouldn't be on a better path than Joe. Gotta see how it plays out though

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Just got caught up with the first season, and the first couple of episodes of this new season. The acting it terrible at times, but i can't turn away:lupe:. This nikka Mister :lolbron: And his you don't respect your jaw line gets me every time :heh:

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
How the fukk was that post a spoiler when it was just a prediction..and a warning? the fukking episodes aren't even out yet :francis: