Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
5133651257.png

This my internet speed and Trash Tidal still buffers to where I gotta watch on the lowest resolution.
:martin:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I don't have this issue at all

what city you in? Only issue I can think is because Im in the middle of the city next to a bunch of universities and businesses so Comcast is getting hammered during the evening hours but even then I can watch HD youtube videos with no issues. I think this is on Tidals end because this happens every time I have streamed an event or M&V on tidal. I`m using Chrome and chrome casting to my tv btw.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what city you in? Only issue I can think is because Im in the middle of the city next to a bunch of universities and businesses so Comcast is getting hammered during the evening hours but even then I can watch HD youtube videos with no issues. I think this is on Tidals end because this happens every time I have streamed an event or M&V on tidal. I`m using Chrome and chrome casting to my tv btw.
I'm in the tri-state, but I watch on my phone mostly. When I AirPlay to AppleTV though it usually streams fine, so it could be chrome to chrome cast. I have seen a few people say tidal buffers slow for them so I'm not ruling them out either.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
very possible. I don't know why I have a feeling son gonna fukk it up

I think light skin dude is gonna get murked, he seemed like a throwaway character thats why the darkskin dude went to his crib to pass the juug over to him imo. If they do end up robbing Miz, I think this will pop off an angle of Miz getting in trouble with the Spanish cat with the tatts because the plug dont care if you get robbed they just want their money

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I think light skin dude is gonna get murked, he seemed like a throwaway character thats why the darkskin dude went to his crib to pass the juug over to him imo. If they do end up robbing Miz, I think this will pop off an angle of Miz getting in trouble with the Spanish cat with the tatts because the plug dont care if you get robbed they just want their money
he not stashing no work at her crib. Even in they get him for his bread the work is somewhere else. Now does ty know where miz live at. That's what can get his work took

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
he not stashing no work at her crib. Even in they get him for his bread the work is somewhere else. Now does ty know where miz live at. That's what can get his work took

this is going to be interesting because the Laundry mat dude recognized Miz even though Shane is their main target, so if Miz gets his work took I wonder if this could create Miz/Shane/Spanish dude with tatts vs Ty/Laundrymat cat. I think Uncle Murda will end up going back to jail or getting popped from this situation in general.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
this is going to be interesting because the Laundry mat dude recognized Miz even though Shane is their main target, so if Miz gets his work took I wonder if this could create Miz/Shane/Spanish dude with tatts vs Ty/Laundrymat cat. I think Uncle Murda will end up going back to jail or getting popped from this situation in general.
uncle Murda not making it to season 3 lol

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
just catching up on episode 3. God this dude Ty is a goddamn snake for the whole laudromat shyt and Shane. Predicting a serious fallout with Miz & this Mexican cat. Only a matter of time. What Miz told the young cat with the braids w/ the hallway scene..is true

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
just catching up on episode 3. God this dude Ty is a goddamn snake for the whole laudromat shyt and Shane. Predicting a serious fallout with Miz & this Mexican cat. Only a matter of time. What Miz told the young cat with the braids w/ the hallway scene..is true
yea I assume miz will get his work jacked and this will cause him and the mexican cat to go to war because the Mexican cat is a "no nonsense" type and he liked miz for the reason Miz always delivered and never had excuses. I think the Mexican cat will either want Miz dead or give Miz an option of bringing the heads of the cats who *will potentially* jack him