Daps
This Chyna recast got me

giphy.gif

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Lol u already know he is. And not only is he doing it. At least one character in every scene is

Literally 4 scenes in a row with philosophy convos put me to sleep last night watching Ep 2. No one dialogues like this irl. Some of the way these people are talking is just ridiculous with the rehashing of the same fukking point 8 times. Im gonna consider Ep 2 filler.

Except for the part where Mister was grippin the walls like Spiderman and shyt :russ:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Ya'll complain too much. I can get past the okay acting because nobody is showing this perspective anywhere else on film. The timing and pace is real, it's the movies and television OVER ACTING and OVER SCRIPTING dialogue to compensate for the budget they have to live up to. Real conversations between regular people are just like they are portrayed in M&V 70% of the time. You just want them to be doing and saying a whole bunch of extra shyt and THAT'S UNREALISTIC. Especially Raif & Miz types.
Exactly the acting is actually near perfect because its authenic....not sure what these other nikkas want
Actually I want them saying less. Cats ain't trying to some deep shyt and life lessons every time they talk IRL. All this philosophising is what's getting old.
There's way too much back and forth editing in certain scenes
it seems to have gotten worse this season.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
This is from Rafe himself aka Moses Ver

As far as China being recasted I did everything in my power for that not to happen. Once again after the success of the first season of the show she was asking for an undisclosed amount of money just to sign an actor release giving us permission to air the episodes from season one. After a while she said that she just didn't want to be on the show and wasn't signing anything. When we were going to reshoot her scenes I sent her multiple text messages stating that I appreciate her contribution to the first season and really don't want to erase what she's done to which she never replied. After that I was forced to move forward. I know that the new China is a drastic change but I ask that you guys be patient. Just as it took a little while for the old China to warm up in season one lets give Sophia a chance. Thank you..

I woke up this morning and had a minute to look through this fan page as I do every chance I get to see what our supporters are thinking. Let me address a few comments and questions that I've seen on here. Why has the theme song changed? Why is there a new China?
We payed for the studio time for the original song and had an agreement with the artist that the song would be created for the show from the beginning. This agreement was sealed by a handshake. No paperwork at all. After the success of the first season when it was time to get our paperwork in order we went to the artist and asked that he signed a song release so that we would be able to use the song on the show. I told him that he could keep 100% ownership of the song. We just needed to have written permission that we could use it. My attorney went back and forth with his attorney for about six months. After all the negotiating we ended up having to pay an undisclosed amount of money for permission to use the song. After this I realized that he was not a man of his word and decided to no longer do business with him anymore. Archie Bang who wrote the new theme song is another upcoming artist from Flatbush Brooklyn. Just like we gave the first artist the opportunity I decided to help someone else. I know everyone is used to the first theme song but I ask you guys to give this one a chance.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
This is from Rafe himself aka Moses Ver

As far as China being recasted I did everything in my power for that not to happen. Once again after the success of the first season of the show she was asking for an undisclosed amount of money just to sign an actor release giving us permission to air the episodes from season one. After a while she said that she just didn't want to be on the show and wasn't signing anything. When we were going to reshoot her scenes I sent her multiple text messages stating that I appreciate her contribution to the first season and really don't want to erase what she's done to which she never replied. After that I was forced to move forward. I know that the new China is a drastic change but I ask that you guys be patient. Just as it took a little while for the old China to warm up in season one lets give Sophia a chance. Thank you..

I woke up this morning and had a minute to look through this fan page as I do every chance I get to see what our supporters are thinking. Let me address a few comments and questions that I've seen on here. Why has the theme song changed? Why is there a new China?
We payed for the studio time for the original song and had an agreement with the artist that the song would be created for the show from the beginning. This agreement was sealed by a handshake. No paperwork at all. After the success of the first season when it was time to get our paperwork in order we went to the artist and asked that he signed a song release so that we would be able to use the song on the show. I told him that he could keep 100% ownership of the song. We just needed to have written permission that we could use it. My attorney went back and forth with his attorney for about six months. After all the negotiating we ended up having to pay an undisclosed amount of money for permission to use the song. After this I realized that he was not a man of his word and decided to no longer do business with him anymore. Archie Bang who wrote the new theme song is another upcoming artist from Flatbush Brooklyn. Just like we gave the first artist the opportunity I decided to help someone else. I know everyone is used to the first theme song but I ask you guys to give this one a chance.

Welcome to the business world Rafe. China and that artist are dumb as fukk btw. Where else are they gonna get this kind of exposure? China even shut down her Instagram so fans can't even get at her.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anybody got a link? Somebody dropped a link to episode 2 immediately after it aired