Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
yep

Say what u want. Bit these other series aint damaging M&V

Outside of Respect life and i think its Chiller or Mayhem(forget which one)

Most of the series do not get more than 100k views. Even on their first ep

Respect life is possibly ZM&V only competition

you know what though. It's almost like record sales. Honestly it's like Melo has these fans brainwashed. DON'T WATCH NO OTHER SHOES BESIDES RESPECT LIFE. but if you look at the comments, people still wanna check out other web series.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the show with Lefty and Righty? That show is a damn comedy, they creating new drugs make people go crazy.
I stopped watched after the first episode....i'll give it another chance based off your post lol

"Home of the hittaz" started out so good...but now there is no plot + character development

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yep

Say what u want. Bit these other series aint damaging M&V

Outside of Respect life and i think its Chiller or Mayhem(forget which one)

Most of the series do not get more than 100k views. Even on their first ep

Respect life is possibly ZM&V only competition

Pretty much. And to tell the truth I like Respect Life a little better at this point. But that's not going to stop me from watching the 3rd season of Money & Violence, so it's not even really a competition.

Show could be them scamming cats and the antics of them getting away and other random sceanarios lol. Even can have a story line of Zoe god goes to college and him trying to finesse his way through :russ::ohhh:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Welp, you sold me. I'm definitely fukking with that "Zoe God goes to college" storyline. It's always dude like him who you think are dumb, but turn out to be book smart. They're just too hyperactive, so they end up getting into a lot of dumb shyt. On the flip side, I could see Tai not being able to read very well. He won't be enrolled, maybe he'll just lay up in the dorms on the low, trying to scoop chicks & finesse people.
20 minute episodes, it could work. :ehh:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Pretty much. And to tell the truth I like Respect Life a little better at this point. But that's not going to stop me from watching the 3rd season of Money & Violence, so it's not even really a competition.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Welp, you sold me. I'm definitely fukking with that "Zoe God goes to college" storyline. It's always dude like him who you think are dumb, but turn out to be book smart. They're just too hyperactive, so they end up getting into a lot of dumb shyt. On the flip side, I could see Tai not being able to read very well. He won't be enrolled, maybe he'll just lay up in the dorms on the low, trying to scoop chicks & finesse people.
20 minute episodes, it could work. :ehh:

Have a scene where Zoe God aint study for a test so he tries to finesse the professor with some bad gift cards to get their good graces.
:mjlol::russ:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
you know what though. It's almost like record sales. Honestly it's like Melo has these fans brainwashed. DON'T WATCH NO OTHER SHOES BESIDES RESPECT LIFE. but if you look at the comments, people still wanna check out other web series.
No he's not saying that

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We back or nah?

Target is decent.

But respect life the closest, they just suck at character development

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
So how do I go about watching seasons 1 and 2 without Tidal? :patrice:

Doesn't even have to be illegal

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Too many other good webseries out for season 3. Rafes best option is to follow Issa rae's blueprint. Make a totally diff show based off M and V.

What else?

Respect life
Mayhem
The cycle
Home of the hittaz
Lanes
Professional chiller

What else is good?

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

There is no money and violence without MIz. If you replace his character, you better get a damn good actor

That revolt money probably worse than YouTube money. Should've stuck with tidal or took a major deal and gave up some creative control. I haven't seen Miz hanging around Rafe in any pictures lately so this makes sense.

No Miz, going on 2 years with no new season in sight, that weak deal on that graveyard tv station, might be time to wrap this one up

Last edited: