Official Money in the Bank Thread 7/18/21

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
:dwillhuh: can't believe people are hype about Cena returning

Especially when we have the Tribal Chief as champion :wow:

I dont hate him or nothing but I just don't get how people enjoy his matches and the way he was all over the shows when he was in his prime was annoying

Maybe I'm just older and don't get it but he's always been corny to me

I guess it's like how I've always been a big Goldberg fan because I watched him when I was a kid

It’s a few things, it’s not really about Cena himself but it’s what a guy like him brings to the table

A fresh matchup for Roman with someone credible and was basically him before he left. The passing of the torch moment, the last big star wwe has made vs the current one. That’s interesting.

Also it’s respek dude maybe corny and was over pushed but he was actually a good promo and now that he has an equally as big star facing him it’s going to feel like a big mania match. Let’s be real people also went crazy when edge first came back, but he was never a big a star as Cena

I think people just expect an entertaining storyline going toward and unlike Goldberg he will be around to actually tell a story and have a good match.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Vince made sure to stay in Cole ear to keep saying ALMOST superhero

*nitpick* Omos needs to lean his big ass over the top rope and stretch out for the tag

Last edited: