Official Money in the Bank Thread 7/18/21

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: can't believe people are hype about Cena returning

Especially when we have the Tribal Chief as champion :wow:

I dont hate him or nothing but I just don't get how people enjoy his matches and the way he was all over the shows when he was in his prime was annoying

Maybe I'm just older and don't get it but he's always been corny to me

I guess it's like how I've always been a big Goldberg fan because I watched him when I was a kid

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I wonder what they gonna do at Mania

This feels like mania in August

Probably Lesnar vs Drew Part 2 (yes drew will be champ by then again or fighting for it

Honestly at this point, Riddle is being built pretty well as a babyface...He might be a Rumble favorite to face Bob if he goes coast to coast.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Kevin really out here killing himself damn...

But the PPV was pretty damn solid. Kofi got DEMOLISHED. So Lashley definitely facing someone big time soon. Cena still waddling around hella goofy as shyt, but damn I still got chills off that return. :mjlol: Vince must have been on hands and knees (pause) for Cena to return tho.

All this hype is nice from both companies, but once the honeymoon shyt is done if people start to see the bullshyt, it's back mad complaining, so let's see how they execute going forward because if Cena came back to do some silly shoot style BS promos to try and bury Roman's whole godlike run, it's fukk his return. Let's keep it kayfabe and original.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

My GOAT returned and I dozed off right before the match ended :mjcry:

But he's back now.
5f5f19db344dc81bf9504561ae1028ec.png