Official Money in the Bank Thread 7/18/21

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
That stare down was a hell of a moment. This is how you know Roman has really changed gears. They've faced off tons of times and it never ever felt like that.

I think they’re waiting to see what he does on the mic against Cena, if he goes toe to toe with him? Roman ain’t losing til WrestleMania, I guarantee it.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
I feel like because of COVID Drew got that mute effect to me like I can’t fathom loudness for him

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:sadcam: Naomi gone raise her voice to the tribal chief and it ain't gone be good for her.

I'm worried brehs.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Roman starting stuff between them would be epic

“Look at your wife…look at how she represents the family…is this what I’ve worked so hard for? So she can “glow”? I thought it was about you and me, I thought it was about us? She doesn’t respect you, and she doesn’t respect me.”

Right!

"You mean to tell me... she's friends with the women's champion? Why isn't SHE the women's champion? That's YOUR wife..."

"Yo Uce, my wife is MY business..."

"Yeah that's right... she's YOUR business. And this family is MY business. And in this family, we don't do second place. YOU need to handle this... or maybe... maybe I need to speak to her myself."

*Jimmy mad as fk* :russ:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Right!

"You mean to tell me... she's friends with the women's champion? Why isn't SHE the women's champion? That's YOUR wife..."

"Yo Uce, my wife is MY business..."

"Yeah that's right... she's YOUR business. And this family is MY business. And in this family, we don't do second place. YOU need to handle this... or maybe... maybe I need to speak to her myself."

*Jimmy mad as fk* :russ:
That's actually pretty good, Breh.
:ehh:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The dirt sheets confirmed that the Karrion Kross loss was based on Adam Cole’s promo when he said “you’re nothing without your girl and entrance”

NXT uses bullet points for storylines instead of detailing everything out like the main roster does, so Cole’s statement were a shoot :mjlol: also he threw a water bottle at Kross that hit Scarlett, and Kross was legit pissed on camera and confronted him backstage.

Adam Cole came with that ETHER. Kross called him a little man, if you can’t take the heat, stay tf out the kitchen :russ:

edit: my bad Brehs, wrong thread lol

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Finally watched this. Dom Mysterio is garbage. He moves at 60% in ring and it's noticeable as every spot looks like sum training wheels shyt. Waiting on ques in normal matches like the women in Mitb. He's really not it. Chhharlotte and Rhea or Men's Mitb were match of the night. Main event was ok. I never could and never will believe Edge offense in non spotfests. He's not a good wrestler in that way.