Official Money in the Bank Thread 7/18/21

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I know nobody wants to admit it but its time for Naomi to ditch the glow character.

I think a lot of people have mentioned it. People were adamant about her turning heel and being the first female Hurt Business member (but of course they split them for no reason). Only thing is, she’s one of the most natural endearingly baby faces on the roster and you don’t want to boo her, but in order for her to move up in any way currently and realistically, she 100% needs to turn heel.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I know nobody wants to admit it but its time for Naomi to ditch the glow character.

Would we still feel this way if she was getting pushed and winning matches?

Ain't no one worried about Nikki as MITB winner

This is the only reason Nikki winning is a good choice.

Beyond that? Trash.

In all, MITB was honestly a fabulous show. Having the crowd back helped, as a hot crowd makes all the difference. Surprisingly the one match I willingly skipped part of (Charlotte/Rhea, due to knowing the result) was the best match of the night.

We will see how long it takes for this energy to wear off once fans get past the initial "WE CAN GO TO EVENTS AGAIN" feeling and notice WWE's old habits.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
sure, she could add a new layer to it or something, but they would need to book her in something.
I think that’s why she isn’t getting booked, I personally think she should go to nxt

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
This is the only reason Nikki winning is a good choice.

Beyond that? Trash.

In all, MITB was honestly a fabulous show. Having the crowd back helped, as a hot crowd makes all the difference. Surprisingly the one match I willingly skipped part of (Charlotte/Rhea, due to knowing the result) was the best match of the night.

We will see how long it takes for this energy to wear off once fans get past the initial "WE CAN GO TO EVENTS AGAIN" feeling and notice WWE's old habits.

I didn't mean to publish that. It was part of a draft I forgot was still there. :lolbron:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I didn't mean to publish that. It was part of a draft I forgot was still there. :lolbron:

No harm no foul breh :russ:

Just happened to be a good point. I was rooting for Naomi but considering I think MITB as a concept should be used to springboard someone to the next level, it probably would have made more sense for Liv Morgan to win.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:dwillhuh: can't believe people are hype about Cena returning

Especially when we have the Tribal Chief as champion :wow:

I dont hate him or nothing but I just don't get how people enjoy his matches and the way he was all over the shows when he was in his prime was annoying

Maybe I'm just older and don't get it but he's always been corny to me

I guess it's like how I've always been a big Goldberg fan because I watched him when I was a kid

We are hype because Roman is about to ether this dude to Bolivia... Cena got at him on the mic on their last feud... Tribal chief is gonna put cena down for good on the mic and in the ring

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
We are hype because Roman is about to ether this dude to Bolivia... Cena got at him on the mic on their last feud... Tribal chief is gonna put cena down for good on the mic and in the ring
and he has his advocate, Paul Heyman, for the adlibs.

They saw Cena will be on Raw. Does this mean R Truth will be reunited with his childhood hero?